1312 West 57th Avenue, Vancouver
At a Glance
- located at West 57th Avenue & Hudson Street
- heritage home, 3 townhomes, duplex
- eight 3-bedroom homes
- near Sir Wilfrid Laurier Elementary & Sir Winston Churchill Secondary schools
- short walk to Marpole Oakridge Community Centre & Oak Park
- short drive to South Granville shops, restaurants, services
- 4-minute drive to Marine Drive Golf Club or Langara Golf Course
- less than 15 minutes to Vancouver International Airport
A Luxurious Retreat
Hudson Eight is a new infill development on Vancouver’s West Side by KiND Development. The property at the corner of West 57th Avenue and Hudson Street has been subdivided, the 1911 Bell-Irving Residence repurposed, and three new townhomes and a duplex constructed. A total of eight exclusive 3-bedroom homes offer a choice between classic and modern design, with floorplans ranging from 1,316 – 1,978 sq ft. Elegant interiors feature large windows for an abundance of natural light, imported Italian kitchens, premium Fisher & Paykel appliances, in-floor radiant heating, and large-format floor tiles.
Located in a tree-lined neighbourhood, Hudson Eight is just minutes from the cafés, restaurants, shops, and services in Marpole Village. Top schools are within walking distance, including Sir Winston Churchill Secondary with its renowned International Baccalaureate and French immersion programs. Families will enjoy the leisure and recreation amenities at Marpole Oakridge Community Centre and Oak Park that are less than 10 minutes away by foot. Hit the links at Langara Golf Course or Marine Drive Golf Club. Stroll through VanDusen Botanical Garden or shop till you drop at nearby Designer Outlet Vancouver. Discover West Side living at its best.
Pricing for Hudson Eight
Starting from $1,750,000. Contact me today to discuss your needs before this exclusive opportunity passes.
Floor Plans for Hudson Eight
With interior space ranging from 1,316 – 1,978 sq ft, select from two homes in a repurposed heritage house, three townhomes, a duplex, and one special garden suite. All floorplans feature three bedrooms, two to 3.5 bathrooms, and private outdoor spaces that may include a yard, terrace, rooftop patio, or opera balcony.
Hudson Eight Interiors
Sun-filled, bright. and open spaces, artfully designed for effortless living. State-of-the-art fixtures and finishes adorn each home and generous kitchens and outdoor living spaces elevate everyday moments and inspire cherished celebrations with family and friends.
- Heritage homes feature a neutral, soft white colour palette
- Contemporary townhomes feature a neural, light grey colour palette
- 8’+ ceilings on all floors
- Custom display millwork
- Crisp white walls with white oak wide plank flooring
- Roller shades for functional solar heat control
- Climate control is perfected with in-floor radiant heating
- HRV system for energy efficiency & fresh air exchange
- Kitchens are designed, made and imported from Italy
- Quartz countertops are beautifully marble-patterned with matching backsplash
- Full-height, at panel cabinetry
- Generously sized kitchen islands with waterfall edges (select homes)
- Storage solutions placed within select cabinets (select homes)
- Recessed pot lighting accompanied with LED under-cabinet puck lighting
- Recessed under cabinet LED lighting
- Fisher & Paykel appliance package:
- 36″ integrated column refrigerator & freezer
- 36″ 5-burner gas cooktop in heritage home
- 36″ 5-burner electric cooktop in townhomes
- 30″ built-in wall oven
- 24″ integrated double dish drawer
- 36″ ventilation hood fan
- Floating vanity with soft-close cabinetry
- Mirror with integrated LED lighting
- Dual, undermount integrated sinks with wall-mounted faucets
- Frameless glass shower with oversized shower head and hand shower with spray
- Large 24″ x 24″ stone floor tile and wall surround
- Bathroom accessories (towel bar, tissue holder) in stainless steel
Parking and Storage
Each home has storage space, bicycle parking, and vehicle parking in a detached private garage.
Maintenance Fees at Hudson Eight
Developer Team for Hudson Eight
Since 1994, the team at KiND (formerly TC Developments) has specialized in finding, creating, constructing, and marketing exceptional development opportunities in some of BC’s most desirable areas, from concept to completion. An original founder of the Trasolini Chetner Construction & Development Corporation (TCC), KiND has decades of hands-on construction experience, resulting in an eye for quality, detail. and a knack for solutions. Previous experience includes The Residences at Lakeview Village, Eagleview Heights, and McCleery & Magee.
Ankenman Marchand Architects is experienced in a broad spectrum of architectural, urban design, and community planning projects, including multi-residential developments, commercial projects, heritage restoration, and resort planning. At AMA, fresh ideas are paired with technical skill to produce award-winning results. Their multi-disciplinary team finds thoughtful solutions to clients’ needs, using sustainable building practices and building information modelling. AMA projects featured here include Arcola, EagleView Heights, and The Gables at Nelson Park.
Evoke International Design is an inter-disciplinary design studio based in Vancouver. Formed in 2000, Evoke has extensive experience in a variety of design disciplines, including building and spatial design, interiors, and graphic design. These disciplines manifest themselves through their work in corporate office design; restaurant, entertainment, and retail design; and single-family residential projects. Evoke approaches design from a collaborative point of view, and align themselves with clients that share their modern aesthetic values and creative process.
Expected Completion for Hudson Eight
Are you interested in learning more about other homes on the Cambie Corridor, in Kerrisdale, or on the West Side?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more