At a Glance
- located at Fraser Street & 116 Avenue
- 6-storey woodframe building
- 120 condos + 5 townhomes
- next to Port Haney Historic Walk
- 4-minute walk to City Centre restaurants, shops, services
- close to Haney Place & Valley Fair malls
- 9-minute walk to West Coast Express
- 5-minute drive to Kanaka Creek Regional Park
- 22 minutes from Alouette Lake recreation
West Coast Appeal
Podium is poised to become one of Maple Ridge’s most connected new developments, coming soon to West Central from Whitetail Homes. Its West Coast modernist architecture integrates strong lines and height changes, from front to back, with robust pillars. The U-shaped, terraced building consists of five 3-bedroom townhomes at the two ends and 120 condominiums with a mix of 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans. Resident amenities include wellness gardens, a landscaped perimeter pathway, a courtyard with a children’s play area, a gym & yoga studio, and two rooftop patios. Parking for 225 vehicles and storage for 37 bicycles are accommodated in an underground garage.
Situated near the Port Haney bend of the scenic Fraser River, homeowners will appreciate Podium’s very walkable location and proximity to good transit options. Reach the restaurants, shops, and services along Lougheed Highway in less than five minutes. Shopping for groceries and household essentials is a breeze at Haney Place and Valley Fair malls, where you’ll find Save-On-Foods, Walmart, London Drugs, and local produce at Langley Farm Market. For commuters, Port Haney Station is a 9-minute walk down the hill or you can catch the R3 RapidBus at Haney Place. For weekend activities, Golden Ears Provincial Park offers outdoors enthusiasts a nearby destination to bike, hike, camp, kayak, fish, or swim. Steps from your front door, meander the Port Haney Historic Walk back in time from the Maple Ridge Museum to the 1911 Bank of Montreal building. Today, it’s the Billy Miner Ale House—the perfect place to reward your journey with a bite and a pint.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Podium
Starting from $419,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Podium updates.
Floor Plans for Podium
Podium will offer a selection of 1- & 2-bedroom condo floorplans and five 3-bedroom, street-facing townhomes with the following mix:
- 76 x 1-bedroom
- 49 x 2-bedroom
- 5 x 3-bedroom
- 5 x townhouses
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrades per your needs.
Podium’s interiors boast a combination of simplicity paired with a voguish glamour. The allure begins in your new kitchen, fitted with quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, chrome fixtures, and an incredible tile backsplash. The sizzle continues into your open concept living room, generous-size bedroom with built-in closet shelving, and even into your bathroom and en suite, appointed to rival the most extravagant hotels and spas.
Living in Style
- Spacious and airy open concept living areas, with 9′ ceilings & extra wide windows
- 2″ faux wood blinds come standard in every home
- Custom closet built-ins keep your wardrobe options organized & accessible
- Style that’ll have your guests floored – featuring plush carpet in bedrooms, contemporary tile in baths and textured laminate throughout living, kitchen and dining
- Front-loading washer & dryer
- Built-in safety with CO2 and smoke alarms, plus built-in sprinkler system
- CAT5 cable with Telus Smart Box
- Bring your own air conditioner! All homes will come standard with one exhaust vent for ease of installation
- Stunning polished chrome sink fixtures and stainless steel undermount sink
- Enjoy a captivating culinary experience with incredible quartz stone countertops throughout your new kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances featuring glass flattop stove, ultra-quiet dishwasher, fridge with water and ice, and a microwave/hood fan combo
- 5′ baths and showers featuring tub-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall marble tile
- Fixture walls are feature walls in all baths and showers showcasing an elaborate yet elegant tile honeycomb
- A mixture of simplicity and modernity await with your new vanity. Featuring undermount sinks, matte black
cabinet handles with matching light fixtures all beautifully accentuated with stoic chrome sink fixtures
Amenities at Podium
Unwind in the wellness gardens planted nearby or go for a walk in the perimeter path surrounding Podium, featuring well-lit paths and seating areas with tables. In the centre courtyard, watch the kids play with their friends in the children’s playground with resilient rubber surfacing. Take one of two elevators up to one of two rooftop patios on the fifth floor for residents to enjoy. Head downstairs to get active at Podium’s gym and yoga studio, located on the first floor.
Parking and Storage
In front in the courtyard, there will be racks for 38 visitor bicycles. Two levels of underground parking will provide secure storage for 37 bicycles and stalls for 225 vehicles, of which 5 are accessible. All resident parking stalls include rough-in for EV charging station installation. Whitetail Homes offers an upgrade to install a networked EV Charging Solution (FLO Level 2). A limited number of additional parking spaces and storage lockers may be purchased. Those interested should contact me to confirm availability and pricing.
Maintenance Fees at Podium
$0.46 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Podium
Founded by Luc Gosselin in 2016, Whitetail Homes is the Fraser Valley’s multi-family development specialist. With thousands of homes either constructed or project managed directly by Whitetail’s principals in the Lower Mainland, you can be assured that your brand new condo or townhome will be of the upmost quality — now and for years to come. Previous projects featured here include Genesis, The Wesley, and The Georgia.
Bissky Architecture is a professional architectural firm located in Maple Ridge. For more than 25 years, they have successfully completed many projects throughout Western Canada and abroad, including Highpointe, Ridgemont, and Thomas West Haney. Bissky was a practising Green firm long before it was in vogue — committed to living close to their work, thereby reducing their environmental footprint while serving their community. Bissky believes they cannot meet the needs of their clients without addressing those of the community as well. Good design successfully mediates between the two.
Expected Completion for Podium
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, or Mission?
Check out La Riviere, Westminster Plateau, Wren+Raven, and these great Fraser Valley Presales!