At a Glance
- located at 3227 & 3239 St. Johns Street
- 6-storey mixed-use woodframe building
- 117 condominiums
- 10,379 sq ft ground floor retail space
- steps from St. Johns Street restaurants
- short walk to Inlet Centre SkyTrain station
- near Rocky Point Park recreation
- close to Brewery Row craft breweries
- 10 minutes to Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 25 minutes to Downtown Vancouver via West Coast Express
A New Urban Vibe
Presented by Porte Homes, Clyde is a 6-storey, mixed-use mid-rise in Port Moody, offering a diverse mix of 1- to 3-bedroom homes built over ground floor commercial space and two levels of parking. Designed by Integra Architecture, it’s a living experience that’s big on space, function, and lifestyle for whatever stage you’re at in life. The interiors by Ross & Company impress with a timeless approach expressed with a fresh use of subtle industrial elements inspired by Port Moody’s surroundings.
Located between Moray Street and Clearview Drive, your home at Clyde gives you an easy connection to the vibrant centre of Port Moody, including the many shops and services along St. Johns Street and the city’s beautiful waterfront. A 15-minute walk offers a world of possibilities. Start the day with a coffee at Café Divano or an artisanal treat from Gabi and Jules; celebrate the sunshine at Rocky Point Ice Cream; or end the day with a tasty beverage at Bakery Brewing before dining on an authentic Neopolitan meal at Spacca Napoli. The menu of choices is abundant at the centre of amenity-rich living.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Floor Plans for Clyde
A variety of homes, ranging from 497 – 1,253 sq ft, will be available with one to three bedrooms, some having dens. Half of the suites will be adaptable. The expected unit mix is:
- 4 x 383-sq-ft junior 1-bedroom
- 19 x 1-bedroom from 497 – 672 sq ft
- 44 x 1-bedroom + den from 661 – 793 sq ft
- 17 x 2-bedroom from 785 – 1,253 sq ft
- 22 x 2-bedroom + den from 893 – 1,055 sq ft
- 10 x 3-bedroom from 1,019 – 1,172 sq ft
- 1 x 1,242-sq-ft 3-bedroom + den
You can view basic floorplans on the Clyde website.
- Choice of two designer colour pallettes
- 8’10” ceiling height
- Large, oversized windows
- Horizontal venetian blinds for shade & privacy
- Herringbone flooring throughout main living areas
- 4″ baseboards throughout
- In-suite Samsung front-loading washer & dryer
- Ample storage and closet space throughout
- Modern soft-close cabinetry
- Woodgrain-detailed open shelving
- Islands feature breakfast bar for extra seating (most homes)
- Quartz countertops & porcelain tile backsplash
- Stainless steel undermount double basin sink with pulldown spray faucet in matte black
- Full-size stainless steel appliance package includes:
- Samsung 18 cu ft counter depth refrigerator with bottom freezer
- Samsung 30″ gas range with 5 burners
- Samsung Energy Star dishwasher
- AEG built-in hood fan
- GE built-in microwave (most homes)
- Custom designed vanity with undermount sink, quartz counters, and oversized drawer
- Matte black framed mirror & hardware
- Deep soaker tub and/or oversized shower stalls with glass doors & porcelain tile surround
- Recessed pot lighting in shower
- Porcelain tile floors
Amenities at Clyde
Residents will enjoy shared use of a co-working space, dog wash room, community lounge, games room, fitness centre, and kitchen with family-style dining. The lounge opens onto a beautifully landscaped courtyard, offering a barbeque area, fire pit lounge, garden plots, and space for children to play.
Parking and Storage
Every home has one vehicle parking stall and one bicycle storage space included in the purchase price. A combination of parking above and below ground will provide space for 1 loading bay, 182 bicycles, and 170 vehicles, of which 127 are for residents, 21 visitors, 22 commercial tenants, and 4 accessible. There is also one car wash stall and a bike repair station. Electric vehicle charging stations have been roughed in.
Maintenance Fees at Clyde
$0.46 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Clyde
Porte Development has been serious about real estate since 1968, and has been active in the Surrey market since 1974. They have built over 2,000 homes, and own and manage 880,000 sq ft of commercial space and 750 rental suites. Porte considers building communities a labour of love that carries a great amount of responsibility. They are committed to creating places where people love to live, work, and play, while strengthening their communities so they last for generations.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Garden Drive, Ducklow, and Lolo on 3rd are Integra projects previously featured here.
At Ross & Company Interiors, Charyle Ross and the team have a love and passion for beautiful interiors. The Burnaby firm has been creating inspired designs for over 15 years. As specialists in residential and multi-family residential design, Ross & Company Interiors work with residential clients and developers to create amazing interiors and spaces.
Expected Completion for Clyde
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, or Port Moody?