At a Glance
- located at Alderbridge Way & Cedarbridge Way
- four 6-storey, mixed-use woodframe buildings
- 660 condominiums
- across from future Lulu Island Park
- 2 blocks from Richmond Olympic Oval
- 8-minute walk to Richmond’s Food Street
- 9 minutes from Lansdowne Station
- 10-minute walk to Lansdowne Centre
- 30 minutes to downtown Vancouver via SkyTrain
Modern Riverside Living
Onni Group presents Riva, a collection of four U-shaped residential buildings in Richmond’s City Centre. These contemporary West Coast mid-rises were designed according to the principles of feng shui by award-winning Yamamoto Architecture. Their 660 condominiums offer a selection of 1- to 3-bedroom + den floor plans with adaptability built in. Onni’s in-house interior design group has created a choice of two warm colour schemes to personalize your home. Fixtures and finishings include engineered oak flooring, oak cabinetry, composite countertops, chrome faucets, Berber-style bedroom carpeting, and 12″ x 18″ ceramic bathroom tile with Nuheat floors in primary bathrooms. Premium KitchenAid appliances will appeal to gourmands. Resident amenities include an indoor pool and hot tub, professionally-equipped gym, and unique courtyards for each building.
Riva is ideally located across from Richmond’s future Lulu Island Park. It is envisioned as the city’s premier downtown greenspace that will support formal and informal recreation, and cultural events. On the opposite side of River Road, the Middle Arm Recreational Trail links to the Richmond Olympic Oval, Sea Island via the No. 2 Road Bridge, and to the popular West Dyke Recreational Trail to Steveston. The outstanding community amenities of Minoru Park are only a 10-minute walk away. Also within the neighbourhood are excellent shopping options at Lansdowne Centre and CF Richmond Centre. Both properties will undergo major redevelopment to offer even more. At Riva, exceptional dining choices are close at hand, including Richmond’s fabled Food Street. For concerts, festivals, and sporting events in downtown Vancouver, hop the Canada Line from Lansdowne Station.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Riva
Register today. Final phase coming soon. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Riva updates.
Floor Plans for Riva
With interiors from 510 – 1,250 sq ft, Riva offers a selection of 1- to 3-bedroom floorplans, with or without a den. Homes have been designed for future adaptability, such as the installation of automatic door openers and enough clearance for wheelchair access.
- 41 x 1-bedroom
- 111 x 2-bedroom
- 14 x 3-bedroom
- 28 x 1-bedroom
- 121 x 2-bedroom
- 10 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Two warm colour schemes to personalize your home
- Your choice of clear finished oak cabinets with solid white countertops, or smoke grey stained oak cabinets with speckled white countertops
- Engineered oak hardwood floors throughout entry, living, and dining areas
- Contemporary 12″ x 18″ ceramic tile flooring in laundry closets
- Overheight ceilings: 9′ on floors 1-4 and 10′ on floors 5 and 6
- Berber-style, trackless stain-resistant carpeting throughout bedrooms
- Whirlpool full-size, front-loading stacking washer & dryer
- Horizontal 1″ white Venetian blinds on all exterior windows
- Forced air heating and cooling
- Built-in custom closet organizers in all closets
- 6-piece premium KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package:
- 18.5 cu ft Energy Star qualified refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- High efficiency dishwasher with the Whisper Quiet sound insulation system
- Built-in microwave with custom trim kit or microwave/hood fan combination (plan dependent)
- Gas cooktop with full-width cast iron grates
- Sleek wall oven with the “Even-Heat True” convection system
- Engineered oak hardwood floors
- 1 ½” double nose composite stone countertops; extended breakfast bar in some homes
- Custom flat-panel cut oak veneer bottom cabinets, wood gables and island backs
- Contemporary white gloss upper cabinets
- Cabinets feature modern pulls or touch latch, soft-close mechanism for all doors & drawers
- Stylish pot lights and under-cabinet puck lights illuminate work space
- Contemporary 12″ x 18″ ceramic tile flooring
- 1 ½” double-nose marble countertops with 6″ high backsplash
- Flat-panel wood cabinets with rift-cut oak veneer face and co-ordinating brushed metal pulls
- Nuheat in primary bathrooms
- Luxurious deep soaker tub with ceramic tile apron front and large-format porcelain tile surrounding
- Frameless glass shower with porcelain tiled walls and single-lever, pressure-balanced control
- Sleek and simple undermount sink with graceful single-lever faucet
- Medicine cabinets for additional storage in en suite or primary bath only
Amenities at Riva
All Riva residents will have exclusive access to a 12,000-sq-ft amenity centre in Riva 1 that includes a professionally-equipped fitness centre with an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room. Individual buildings have amenity rooms that can be used for media, games, and social or business gatherings.
Each building has a central courtyard that features a variety of amenities, such as a children’s play area, community garden, a communal patio with a barbeque area, a reflecting pool, and a lawn. A tree-lined greenway runs between the buildings, along Riva’s central, east-west axis.
Parking and Storage
One level of underground parking for Riva 3 & 4 will provide storage for 419 bicycles and stalls for 443 vehicles, of which 49 are for visitors.
Maintenance Fees at Riva
$0.72 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Riva
The Onni Group is one of North America’s leading private real estate developers, with extensive experience designing, developing, building, and managing innovative projects. As a fully-integrated company that directly oversees every step in the development process, Onni has built over 10,000 homes. In addition, the company owns and manages more than 7 million square feet of commercial property, over 5,500 rental apartment units, and has an additional 10 million square feet in various stages of development. Previous projects featured here include Cambie Gardens, Evelyn, and Gilmore Place.
Yamamoto Architecture is a young design-oriented firm focused on multi-family and mixed-use buildings. They are currently working on projects ranging in scale from single-family homes to concrete high-rises, including Willow, Main & Twentieth, Monument, and 1220 and 1298 East Hastings.
Expected Completion for Riva
Buildings 1-3 have been completed. Completion of Building 4 is TBA.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Bridgeport, City Centre, or West Cambie?
Check out Primstone Gardens, Minoru Square, Luxe Lansdowne, and these great Richmond Presales!