City of Lougheed – At a Glance
- This Burnaby presale condo is located at Austin Road and North Road
- 4 towers from 31 to 57 storeys
- 1,350 condos + 237 rental apartments
- 90,000 sq ft of retail & restaurant space
- 18,000 sq ft of amenities
- steps from 300+ shops & restaurants of The City of Lougheed
- 10-minute walk to Cameron Elementary School
- 12 minutes from Cameron Recreation Complex & Cameron Park
- 40 minutes to downtown Vancouver by SkyTrain
An Unmatched Real Estate Opportunity at City of Lougheed
First Neighbourhood is the first residential phase of the 37-acre The City of Lougheed master-planned community by Shape Properties. It consists of four mixed-use towers, of which three have 1,350 condominiums and one is an exclusive rental apartment building. Floor plans range from one to three bedrooms with interiors from 547 to 1,249 sq ft. Homeowners can choose from three luxurious colour schemes and enjoy timeless features such as Bosch appliances, a kitchen island and pantry, European cabinetry, a full-size laundry room, and more. The podium offers 90,000 sq ft of commercial space for cafés with patios, shops, restaurants, and a grocery store. An 18,000-sq-ft amenity facility is located in the neighbourhood’s southwest corner. Its three levels include lounges, dining spaces, workstations, a gym, children’s play areas, music rooms, and a community garden.
City of Lougheed Location
A home at The City of Lougheed will be an investment in what is to become one of Metro Vancouver’s most coveted addresses. The community will encompass over 10,000 homes in 23 towers, hundreds of new shops and restaurants, five acres of lush parks, abundant tree-lined boulevards, and vibrant plazas within an area the size of 16 city blocks. Many more dining and shopping options are within walking distance along North Road. Nearby Cameron Recreation Complex offers a library, an indoor cycling track, a gym and raquet sports, weight and cardio rooms. The surrounding park includes a spray park and playground. For families, Cameron Elementary School is just next door. With two SkyTrain lines meeting outside your door and convenient access to Lougheed Highway and Highway 1, you’re never far from where you want to be — what puts Neighbourhood One at the nexus of energy, diversity, and community.
Pricing for The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood
Starting from $475,000. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood updates.
Floor Plans for The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood
Ranging from 547 to 1,249 sq ft, each 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom home features an open-plan design and expansive terraces with views of downtown Vancouver, Burnaby Lake, Simon Fraser University, Mount Baker, and the North Shore mountains.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood Interiors
Homeowners can choose from three luxurious colour schemes and enjoy timeless features including L-shaped kitchens, a kitchen island, European cabinetry, and more.
Homes & Design
- Open-plan designs with 8’8″ ceilings in main living areas that allow abundant natural light
- European laminate wood flooring in main living areas
- Bosch side-by-side washer/dryer laundry room with built-in storage space, hanging rod, and work surface
- Designated space for home owners’ own custom work station or millwork (most homes)
- Sleek mesh roller shades for privacy and superior light-control
- Convenient USB and 4-plug outlets
- Individual unit-controlled air conditioning system
- Fibertech super fast internet speeds
- Generous kitchen island with breakfast bar in every home
- Choose from three colour schemes: Pearl White, Cashmere Grey, or upgrade to Jet Black
- European cabinetry with soft-close hardware and integrated pulls
- Full-height cabinetry and L-shaped kitchen design provides up to 30% more storage space
- Polished quartz countertops complemented by marble herringbone backsplash or marble slab backsplash in the Jet Black upgrade scheme
- Bosch stainless steel appliances:
- Integrated refrigerator with bottom-drawer freezer
- 4-burner gas cooktop with pullout hood fan
- Convection wall oven
- Integrated dishwasher
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Sleek-profile stainless steel single-bowl sink
- Recessed lighting throughout with under-cabinet task lighting
- Grohe polished chrome faucet with swivel spout and pullout spray
- Convenient in-cabinet recycling and disposal station & sorting bins
- Luxurious 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile
- Floor-to-ceiling porcelain wall tile & tub shower surround
- Polished quartz countertops
- Kohler reclined soaker bathtub and water-saving dual-flush toilets
- Grohe polished chrome finish fixtures
- Elegant undermount sink and floating European cabinetry with soft-close hardware
Amenities at The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood
The First Neighbourhood’s remarkable 18,000-sq-ft facility spans three levels. It is favourably located in the southwest corner of the First Neighbourhood, providing the best light and views of the animated streetscape.
The facility’s lower level offers a variety of breakout spaces for individual or group use.
- Private event spaces for dining and lounging, with full entertaining kitchens
- Dedicated music rooms
- Quiet business or study stations
- Children’s play area, family lounge and adjacent crafting room
- Large multi-purpose room with kitchenette that accommodates up to 30 people
Located on the first podium level, the amenity’s second floor is purposefully designed to create communal recreation spaces with views to an interior green courtyard and the nearby shopping boulevard.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment, including stationary bikes and rowing machines
- Stretching zones, lockers and a full selection of free weights
- Table tennis amenities
- Billiards area and lounge
- Yoga and Pilates studio
- Generous common-area lounge with contemporary furnishings
Residents can enjoy spectacular sunsets and fresh air on the facility’s rooftop, where community gardens and areas for lounging and open-air yoga await.
- Outdoor lounge and dining area
- Rooftop community garden plots with gardening amenities
- Peaceful trellised seating areas, plus outdoor barbecues for grilling up a feast
- Landscaped edges for a park-like feel
- Grassy areas that are ideal for relaxing or hosting outdoor events
Parking and Storage
A private storage space and at least one secure underground parking stall are included with each home. Bike repair areas and pet wash stations are available in each residential tower.
Maintenance Fees at The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood
The presale estimate for maintenance fees is $0.49 per sq ft per month. Please note these fees are subject to change post completion.
Developer Team for City of Lougheed
Shape Properties is the real estate investment, development, and management company leading some of the largest and most exciting projects in North America. With more than 370 acres in their growing portfolio, SHAPE currently manages more than 2.7M sq ft of commercial space with over 3.5M sq ft of commercial and residential space under construction. Their group of companies is designed to operate as a fully-integrated platform or independently, to add specialized value. With a thoughtful approach and continuous pursuit of innovation, Shape strives to deliver the best of retail, residential, office, and mixed-use real estate worldwide.
James K.M. Cheng Architects is a collaborative architecture & urban design practice that prides itself on creating meaningful and dynamic built environments. Based in Vancouver, the firm is recognized for its pioneering contribution to West Coast architecture and city building. Founded by James Cheng in 1978, the 30-person practice has grown to specialize in a variety of scales with a strong emphasis on the integration of urban, landscape, architectural, and interior design. Their portfolio includes local and international master planning, as well as residential, commercial, and institutional projects. James KM Cheng Architects has been recognized with some of Canada’s most prestigious awards, which include the Order of Canada and the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada’s Governor General’s Medal.
GBL Architects is a progressive Vancouver-based firm of 38 architects, project managers, and technicians with a 25-year reputation of providing a full range of architectural services to the private and public sector. GBL design with the belief that form plays a vital role in defining experience through an ever-changing dynamic between sculptural artistry and social responsibility. To that end, they regularly practice green design through the LEED Canada Program. Recently featured projects include Alden, Kingsway & Duke, and CF Richmond Centre.
Expected Completion for The City of Lougheed First Neighbourhood
End of 2023.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Brentwood, Metrotown, or Lougheed?