At a Glance
- located at Royal Bay Drive & Promenade Crescent
- 31 x 3-bedroom townhomes
- unobstructed views of the Salish Sea from most homes
- next to Royal Bay Secondary School
- close to Royal Bay Beach Park
- 4-minute drive to Olypmic View Golf Club
- 8 minutes from Royal Roads University
- 9-minute drive to Westshore Town Centre shopping
- 12 minutes by bike from Esquimalt Lagoon Bird Sanctuary
Urban Seaside Living
Perched on a hilltop in Colwood with unobstructed views of the Salish Sea from most homes, The Crest at Royal Bay is a new collection of 3-bedroom townhomes by Nordel Developments. Upscale interiors offer vaulted ceilings and open-concept floorplans that are ideal for entertaining, while low-maintenance living gives you the flexibility to come and go as you please. Main floor master bedrooms with a walk-in closet and large en suite bathroom ensure you can comfortably age in place.
Royal Bay is a rapidly evolving master-planned, seaside community located between Albert Head and Esquimalt lagoons. New single-family and multi-family homes are being completed in phases, as well as schools, parks, and a mixed-use commons with a retail village, grocery store, cold beer & wine store, coffee shop, restaurant, pharmacy, office space, and institutional uses. Just outside your front door, a myriad of pathways lead to beautiful, natural walking and hiking trails. Enjoy a picnic on the waterfront at Royal Bay Beach Park where there’s also an oceanside playground for the kids and Olympic-size volleyball courts for youth. It’s all here, waiting for you at The Crest.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Crest at Royal Bay
Selling now from $809,900. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and upgrade options.
Floor Plans for The Crest at Royal Bay
These large, masters-on-main townhomes range in size from 1,850 to 2,030 sq ft. Features include double garages, an electric fireplace, main floor powder room, Bosch stainless steel appliances, sizeable kitchen islands, and a master bedroom walk-in closet.
You can browse basic floorplans online at The Crest website.
The Crest at Royal Bay Interiors
The Crest offers spacious master-on-the-main living with ample room for entertaining. Open-concept designs bring natural light and ocean breezes through to each level.
- Top-of-the-line carpet on second floors & stairs
- 9′ main floor ceilings with oversized windows & vaulted ceilings
- Low-E glass windows reduce UV-light damage while improving energy efficiency
- High-end Zebra roller shades for easy lighting adjustment
- Modern electric fireplace for year-round comfort & ambiance
- Window trim, door casings and baseboards throughout for an overall polished look
- Spacious master bedroom on the main floor with walk-in closet and sitting room/office space
- Full-size front load Samsung washer & dryer
- Hard wired in-home smoke detectors
- Sprinkler system
- Rainscreen technology protection system
- Cat 5 wiring for ethernet, telephone and ADSL internet
- Roughed-in central vacuum
- Large, open-concept kitchens with sizeable islands perfect for entertaining
- White Shaker and flat panel cabinetry with soft-close hardware & ample space for storage
- Quartz countertops with large format marbled tile backsplash
- Single basin undermount sink located in the kitchen island
- Pot lighting with stylish pendants over the island’s breakfast bar
- Bosch stainless steel appliance package with slide-in hood fan
- Double vanity sink in en suite
- Sleek single-piece toilets with dual-flush system
- Chrome faucets and complementary bathroom accessories
- Spacious 4′ walk-in frameless shower finished with wrapped floor-to-ceiling marbled tile
- Large soaker tub surrounded by floor-to-ceiling textured tile
- Main floor powder rooms
Parking and Storage
Side-by-side garages in all homes with parking for at least two vehicles and direct access to the main floor from the garage. Visitor parking consists of 12 stalls distributed throughout the site, of which 2 are accessible.
Maintenance Fees at The Crest at Royal Bay
$0.18 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Crest at Royal Bay
Nordel Developments‘ journey began over two decades ago. A group of friends came together with a vision of building homes distinguished by superb quality and long-lasting value. They began constructing luxurious single-family homes and quickly garnered a reputation for uncompromising quality and meticulous attention to detail. Expanding to include multi-family townhomes, Nordel Developments has since become one of the elite construction companies in the Lower Mainland, Alberta, and Vancouver Island.
Integra Architecture was formed in 1999 by two experienced architects – Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist. The partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Through effective communication and high-quality construction drawings, Integra bridges the gap between the builder’s reality and the architect’s vision. Recent projects featured here include Garden Drive, 3227 & 3239 St. Johns, and Lolo on 3rd.
Expected Completion for The Crest at Royal Bay
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langford, Colwood, or Esquimalt?
Check out Dockside Green, Belmont Residences, The Redfern, and these great Victoria Presales!