At a Glance
- located at Reunion Avenue & Merchant Way
- 5-storey woodframe lowrise
- 85 strata condominiums
- next to the Galloping Goose Trail
- adjacent to Belmont Market shopping centre
- steps from Westshore Town Centre mall
- 6 minutes from Royal Roads University
- 20-minute drive to downtown Victoria
Main Street Meets Forest Trail
Belmont Residences East by Ledcor is the latest phase of the #MyBelmont master-planned community in Langford. This 5-storey residential building offers a selection of 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums conveniently situated between the Belmont Market shopping centre and the popular Galloping Goose Regional Trail. Exteriors feature large overhangs and generous balconies, while Nordic-inspired interiors present clean lines with light, muted colours complemented by warm wood tones and textural fabrics.
#MyBelmont is situated in a highly walkable location with all of your daily needs located either next door at Belmont Market or across Kelly Road at Westshore Town Centre. In addition to big box retailers, such as Thrifty Foods, Real Canadian Superstore, Canadian Tire, Winners, and SportChek, there’s a post office, drugstore, liquor store, clothing stores, a broad range of services, and Cineplex theatres. Beyond the community amenities, the 60-kilometre Sooke to Saanich Galloping Goose Trail is your lifeline to a range of outdoor activities that you can access by foot, bicycle, skateboard, or roller blades. #MyBelmont is a unique place where trail meets home meets market.
Pricing for Belmont Residences East
First release sold out. Second release selling now from $339,900 with 75% of homes under $499,900. Sign up to our VIP list above for priority access to Belmont Residences updates.
Floor Plans for Belmont Residences East
Choose your ideal home from 12 floorplans with one or two bedrooms, ranging in size from 648 – 1,191 sq ft. Some layouts include a den or flex room.
Belmont Residences East Interiors
- Choice of two designer colour schemes: airy, fresh Market or warm, earthy Trail
- Minimum 9′ ceilings in all homes
- Large low-E windows maximize sunlight
- Wide plank premium LVT flooring
- Modern design interior doors with polished chrome lever handles
- Elegant swinging patio doors
- Stacked Whirlpool washer & dryer
- Innovative multi-USB port within technology hub in stainless steel
- Contemporary flat-panel custom cabinetry with brushed chrome pulls
- Sleek undercabinet lighting
- Premium quartz stone countertops & full-height tile backsplash
- Undermount double sink in stainless steel
- Trendy chrome single-lever faucet with telescopic vegetable spray
- Innovative multi-USB port located on kitchen island in white
- Black stainless steel appliance package:
- Whirlpool 30″ FingerPrint Resistant French door refrigerator (36″ in units B3, C, C1) with humidity-controlled crispers
- Whirlpool electric range featuring Frozen Bake technology with easy-wipe ceramic glass cooktop
- Whirlpool low profile microwave-hood combination
- Whirlpool FingerPrint Resistant Pocket Handle dishwasher
- Rectangular soaker tub with polished chrome fixtures
- Oversized spa-style shower with frameless shower doors & hand shower (all en suites, most second bathrooms)
- Wood-look mosaic hexagonal shower tiles
- Premium quartz stone countertops
- Flat-panel floating cabinets with brushed chrome pulls
- Oversized mirrors beautifully lit with sleek LED vanity light
- Dual flush toilets reduce water consumption
- Large format porcelain tile flooring
Amenities at Belmont Residences East
The building’s common areas include a ground floor party room with an adjoining terrace that features a barbeque station, dining tables, and lounge seating. Homeowners will also have access to the community’s Belmont Club which offers 4,000 sq ft of amenities, including a community room, multi-purpose room, music room, arts & crafts studio, and kid’s activity room.
Outdoor community amenities include a beautifully landscaped public plaza next door with a playground, park benches, and green space. You’ll also enjoy complimentary use of UBike share bikes for riding the Galloping Goose Trail or to visit nearby Glen Lake.
Parking and Storage
Off-steet parking for Belmont Residences East is located in an underground parkade. It also includes electric vehicle charging stations, storage lockers, a bike room, bike washing and repair station, and a dog grooming room. One vehicle parking stall and one secure storage locker are included in the purchase price.
Maintenance Fees at Belmont Residences East
$0.31 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Belmont Residences East
Based in Vancouver, the Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies, serving the civil & infrastructure, oil & gas, pipeline, building, mining, power, and telecommunications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in property investment, forestry, aviation, and marine transportation services. Ledcor is a privately-held, employee-owned company with over 800 employee shareholders. Ledcor employs over 7,000 people across 20 offices. Since 1947, the company has been growing with its clients and partners: Forward. Together.
RLA Architects is a multi-award-winning architectural firm located in Vancouver. With over 40 years of international experience, they are an industry leader specializing in high-quality urban and resort master-planned communities, mixed-use developments, and large-scale multi-family residential designs. Their work spans projects throughout North America and in Mexico, New Zealand, and Hawaii. By applying principles of careful research, creativity, thoroughly understanding clients, and community sensitivity to all design work, RLA focus on creating buildings that work aesthetically and practically for users, clients, the community, and the environment.
i3 Design is a versatile and integrative interior design firm with extensive experience in designing both single- and multi-family homes, such as Cedar Ridge, Manoir, and Tudor House. Led by Lisa Perry, the team has brought creative interior inspirations to life in homes in Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 20 years.
Expected Completion for Belmont Residences East
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Colwood, Langford, or Esquimalt?