At a Glance
- award-winning master-planned community
- 26-storey concrete tower
- 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom condos
- 18,000 sq ft Health & Fitness Club
- steps to Evergreen Line Inlet Centre Station
- near plaza with 100,000 sq.ft. of retail
- close to 185,000 sq. ft. of office space
Urban Elegance & West Coast Beauty
The last development in Port Moody’s award-winning Suter Brook Village, this sophisticated 26-storey tower offers 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom condominiums with 9′ over-height ceilings, ranging from 600 to over 2,100 sq.ft. Cook up a storm in your chef’s kitchen with fully-integrated European appliances, composite stone countertops and double undermount stainless steel sink. Ease into your days and nights in elegant bathrooms with frameless glass-enclosed showers, spa-inspired soaker tubs, custom soft-close cabinets and marble tiled NuHeat floors. Stay cool all summer long thanks to the integrated energy efficient heating and cooling system keeping things comfortable year-round.
A vibrant social centre. A multi-cultural hub. There’s something to be said for having everything you need right around the corner. Suter Brook Village is an all-encompassing neighbourhood situated on 22 acres of land in idyllic Port Moody, offering all of life’s daily conveniences at your doorstep. You’ll be connected to an energized community where urban elegance collides with natural West Coast beauty. You can also travel with ease: just steps to the new Evergreen Line Inlet Centre Station, the West Coast Express, and minutes to highways in either direction, The Grande links residents to the rest of the Lower Mainland.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for The Grande at Suter Brook Village
Starting from $599,000. Sign up to our VIP list above to ensure you’re notified of any new developments.
Floor Plans for The Grande at Suter Brook Village
With interiors from 600 – 2,115 sq ft, choose from a variety of 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom homes. Select floorplans may include a den, flex space, or family room.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
The Grande at Suter Brook Village Interiors
Premium Suite Finishes
- 2 professionally designed colour palettes to personalize your home: Evergreen & Westcoast
- Contemporary wide plank laminate flooring throughout kitchen, living, and dining area creates seamless transitions between spaces
- Premium wool blend carpet throughout bedrooms and walk-in closets
- Master bedroom closets outfitted with built-in millwork to keep clothes organized
- Whirlpool full-size high-efficiency front-loading stacked washer and dryer
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile flooring in laundry closets
- Expansive over-height, 9′ flat-painted ceilings throughout living spaces in most homes create a grand and open feeling
- Over-height 7′ interior doors create a distinct sense of entry
- Elegant, modern homes with expansive windows that maximize natural light and sweeping views
- Comfort and privacy provided by UV blocking white roller blinds on all exterior windows
- Family rooms enclosed with modern frosted glass sliding doors (as per plan)
- Year-round comfort with in-suite controlled energy-efficient air conditioning, heating, and ventilation system
- Integrated European Appliance Package featuring:
- 30″ Blomberg paneled refrigerator with bottom mount freezer
- 30″ Fulgor Milano stainless steel 5-burner gas cooktop
- 30″ Fulgor Milano convection wall oven
- Blomberg EnergyStar-rated paneled dishwasher
- 30″ slim profile Faber hood fan
- Under-counter built in 1.6 cu ft Panasonic microwave
- Sophisticated double nosed square edge polished marble countertops and matching full height backsplash impressively frames the kitchen
- Extended kitchen islands or peninsulas with breakfast bar overhang for convenient workspace and casual dining (as per plan)
- Extra deep dual-bowl stainless steel undermount sink featuring garburator with countertop push-button control allow preparation and cleaning with ease
- Built-in pantry with adjustable interior shelving and slide-out drawers for flexible storage options to keep kitchen organized (as per plan)
- Under-counter functional internal sliding drawers ensure that no space is wasted
- Custom cabinetry with integrated finger pulls on all doors and drawers for a sleek, flush finish, All doors include soft-close feature and premium drawer slides for smooth everyday use
- Contemporary polished chrome kitchen faucet with extractable spray for convenient clean up
- Energy-efficient under cabinet LED puck lights and overhead pot lighting in kitchen area to illuminate entire workspace
- Plug-in USB outlet for effortless charging of your smartphone or other electronic devices
- Built-in polished marble nook, complementary to kitchen countertop, to be used as an adaptable desk or computer area (as per plan)
- Refined bathrooms feature 12″ x 24″ premium marble tile flooring
- Matching 12″ x 24″ premium marble tile surrounds the bathtub and shower walls for complementary spa-like serenity in en suite or primary bathroom
- Inviting deep soaker tubs appointed with corresponding marble tile apron
- NuHeat heated floors in master or primary bathroom
- Polished marble countertops with 8″ high backsplash creates enduring sense of elegance
- Custom cabinetry with sleek integrated finger pulls, soft-close mechanism and large under-counter drawers
- Medicine cabinet for all bathrooms provides additional storage
- Contemporary widespread faucet with dual handles in en suite or primary bathrooms
- Sleek single lever faucet with undermount sink in secondary bathrooms
- Frameless glass enclosed shower with premium marble tile base, equipped with single lever, pressure balanced control and showerhead for convenience and luxury
- Bathtub and shower walls in secondary bathrooms feature sleek ceramic tile surround with convenient recessed tile niche for storage
- Water-conscious low flow elongated toilet with soft-close seat
- Bathrooms thoughtfully illuminated with designer chosen vanity light fixture and pot lighting
Amenities at The Grande at Suter Brook Village
Homeowners will enjoy 40,000 sq ft of building amenities, featuring a party room with a full chef’s kitchen, large dining area with flexible seating, lounge, and private dining room. No need to break up the party early when out-of-town guests can stay overnight in the building’s guest suite. Entertain your family and friends in the multimedia room or screen a movie in the theatre with tiered seating so everyone has a clear view. Keep the children occupied in a dedicated play room. A large gym with a private cardio room and stretching area helps you keep fit. Wind down with a relaxing steam or sauna. A meeting room with large table offers a professional setting for conferences.
On the second floor terrace is a pool, hot tub, and an extended poolside deck for lounging on sunny days. Adjacent to the party room is an outdoor barbeque and dining terrace for additional room to entertain. For green thumbs, community garden plots offer space to grown your own flower, herbs, and vegetables.
Parking and Storage
Included in the purchase price is one assigned parking stall and one storage locker.
Maintenance Fees at The Grande at Suter Brook Village
$0.29 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Grande at Suter Brook Village
The Onni Group is one of North America’s leading private real estate developers, with extensive experience designing, developing, building and managing innovative projects. As a fully integrated company that directly oversees every step in the development process, Onni has built over 10,000 homes. In addition, the company owns and manages more than 7 million square feet of commercial property, over 5,500 rental apartment units, and has an additional 10 million square feet in various stages of development. Previous projects featured here include Cambie Gardens, Evelyn, and Gilmore Place.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
Expected Completion for The Grande at Suter Brook Village
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Coquitlam, Port Moody, or Port Coquitlam?
Check out Coronation Park, Gardena, TriCity Central, and these great Tri-Cities Properties!