Baycrest West Burke Mountain Coquitlam – At a Glance
- located at Baycrest Avenue & Mitchell Street on Coquitlam’s Burke Mountain
- 4 wood frame buildings
- 24 townhomes
- opposite future Burke Mountain Village Centre
- 500m from future Sheffield Elementary School
- 9-minute walk to the 25km Traboulay PoCo Trail
- minutes from Pinecone Burke Provincial Park
- 10-minute drive to Lafarge Lake-Douglas Station
- 10 minutes from Coquitlam Centre shopping
- 12 minutes to Costco
Coming soon to Burke Mountain, Baycrest West is the latest townhome development from Woodbridge Homes that follows the tremendous success of their two most recent communities in the neighbourhood. Designed by Ciccozzi Architecture, these Georgian-style homes have space to grow with up to five bedrooms and 2,083 square feet of space. Fenced yards, two-car garages, and quality finishes give you the peace of mind and flexibility to stay for all of life’s stages. Interiors feature oversized windows, premium stainless steel KitchenAid appliances for the dedicated home chef, and refined Shaker‑style cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms.
Baycrest West Location
Located in a beautiful natural setting surrounded by trails, parks, and outdoor community amenities, this Coquitlam presale is part of a progressive, complete vision for a vibrant community. This includes a village commons, schools, a community centre, shops, and restaurants. This is also a community connected to the outdoors with kilometres of walking trails and cycling greenways. Nearby Pinecone Burke Provincial Park offers endless opportunities to explore by way of fishing, camping, canoeing, and swimming. Settle in and evolve your life at nature’s pace.
Pricing for Baycrest West
We have detailed pricing available. Please sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to pricing and updates
Floor Plans for Baycrest West
This Burke Mountain preconstruction townhouse project offers a selection of 24 x 3-storey townhomes with 3- to 5-bedroom floorplans, ranging from from 1,360 to 2,083 sq ft. Residences include an attached garage and a private fenced yard or patio. Nine homes have a second floor balcony. The unit mix is:
- 5 x 3-bedroom
- 14 x 4-bedroom
- 5 x 5-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss your needs and optional upgrades.
Baycrest West Interiors
The design inspiration comes from the classical Craftsmen style of the neighbourhood and the natural warmth of Burke Mountain. Generous windows fill your home with fresh air and light while vaulted ceilings in master bedrooms create a spacious, yet cosy escape.
- Choice of two interior colour schemes by Portico Design Group
- Ground‑floor living space and/or bedroom in select homes
- TV wall with cable outlets designed for the perfect home media centre
- Durable laminate wood flooring throughout kitchen, living, and dining areas in natural or grey oak
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms, upper hallways, stairways, and lower family rooms for warmth and comfort
- Expansive windows that welcome natural light into the home
- Sleek window blinds control privacy and ambience
- Premium stainless steel KitchenAid appliance package featuring:
- 30″ KitchenAid slide‑in gas range with 5‑burner stove and convection oven
- 30″ Faber slide‑out hood fan for a sleek, integrated look
- 36″ KitchenAid French door fridge and freezer with internal water & ice dispenser
- 24″ KitchenAid dishwasher with a third level rack that adds 35% more washing space
- Large pantry for additional storage with built‑in KitchenAid microwave and trim kit in most homes
- Premium Grohe single‑handle pull down faucet with dual spray
- Refined Shaker‑style cabinetry
- Stylish and durable Caesarstone quartz countertops designed to withstand stains, scratches, and everyday life
- Chic white hexagonal ceramic tile backsplash
- Corner cabinet organizers and oversized drawers for convenient and accessible storage
- Open shelving in upper cabinets (and islands in select homes)
- Elegant recessed under‑cabinet lighting ensures bright space to cook in
- Islands and extended countertops offer additional seating for entertaining
Bathrooms & Laundry
- Refined Shaker‑style cabinetry
- Crisp white ceramic tile on main bathroom walls creates a clean aesthetic
- 12 x 24″ porcelain tiles on en suite walls and floors
- Double sinks in en suite bathrooms for added convenience
- Premium Grohe faucets in polished chrome
- Stylish and durable Caesarstone quartz countertops
- Luxurious soaker tubs in main bathrooms
- Spa‑inspired rain shower heads in en suite bathrooms
- Sleek frameless glass shower surrounds in en suite bathrooms
- Efficient one‑piece dual flush toilets
- Laundry room complete with Whirlpool front‑load, side‑by‑side or stacked washer & dryer
Amenities at Baycrest West
A landscaped outdoor common area, designed as a green belt along Mitchell Street, will feature a children’s play space; a flagstone patio with barbeque, picnic tables, trellis, and benches; and an open lawn area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an attached 2-car garage, of which 17 have a side-by-side layout and 7 have a tandem configuration. Select homes have large driveways for additional parking. All garages are outfitted with an EV-ready junction box. Five visitor parking stalls and short-term racks for 6 bicycles are spaced throughout the site. Each home has space for the long-term storage of up to two bicycles.
Approximate strata fees $0.21/sq.ft.
Woodbridge Homes is a family business borne from a vision of creating homes that provide enduring value for the families that live in them. Woodbridge is a team of highly-skilled and dedicated developers, designers, and builders of townhomes and condos. Focused on developing communities that are designed with intention, each Woodbridge home is built with precise attention to detail, exceptional construction methods, and quality materials. Woodbridge homes — such as Kira, Rocklin on the Creek, and Sylvia — can be found throughout Metro Vancouver.
Located in Vancouver, Ciccozzi Architecture is an award-winning, full-service architecture firm specializing in residential and commercial design. At the heart of Ciccozzi’s identity is a carefully-honed design process — one that promotes co-operation, interactivity, and highly-personalized service for every client. The practice of architecture is where art and technology intersect. Ciccozzi strongly believes that the best design comes not from a predetermined aesthetic, but rather reveals itself through a process of discovery. Previous projects featured here include Kira, Latimer Heights, Provenance, and Soleil.
Portico Design Group has been selected to bring this Burke Mountain presale’s interiors to life through creative use of space, colour, and texture with their vast in-house library. Portico provides full interior design services for residential and commercial real estate developers, resort operators, and private home owners in Canada and the United States. Previous Portico projects featured here include Cambie62, Chelsea Gate, Lariva, and Toppen Ridge.
Expected Completion for Baycrest West
These homes are estimated to complete this Winter 2023-4