At a Glance
- located at Brock & Galt
- 8 luxury duplexes & 2 single-family homes
- across from General Brock Park
- steps from Kingsway restaurants & shops
- walking distance to Shoppers Drugmart & T&T Supermarket
- close to schools
- near SkyTrain & multiple bus routes
- 4-minute bike ride to Trout Lake Community Centre
Strong & Classic Architecture
Brock House is an exclusive collection of 10 Craftsman-style homes in the Kensington-Cedar Cottage neighbourhood of East Vancouver. Designed for the Azora Group by Robert Chester Architect, it consists of two single-family homes and eight luxury duplexes surrounding a central courtyard. These 2- and 3-storey residences each have three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Select units also feature a legal lock-off suite or a full-height crawl space. European-inspired interiors by Area3 Design Studio have open concept layouts created with entertainment and relaxation in mind.
Located on a quiet, tree-lined street across from General Brock Park, Brock House is an attractive choice to raise a family. Pre-school and K-12 schools are within walking distance. Find daily necessities just two blocks away on Kingsway at T&T, Shopper’s Drugmart, and Dollarama. Nearby Trout Lake offers a broad range of leisure and recreational pursuits with its community centre, skating rink, tennis and basketball courts, sports fields, off-leash dog park, and popular farmer’s market. With Nanaimo Station just down the street, SkyTrain will have you at Metrotown or downtown Vancouver in less than 20 minutes. At Brock House, you’re in the heart of it all.
Pricing for Brock House
Now selling from $1,189,000.
Floor Plans for Brock House
Brock House offers a selection of two single-family homes and eight duplexes, ranging in size from 1,138 to 1,525 sq ft. Each home has a unique floorplan with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a main floor powder room. Select units include a full-height crawl space or a legal lock-off suite. You can browse basic floorplans on the Brock House website.
To take advantage of this limited opportunity, contact me today to discuss availability, plans, prices, and upgrade options.
Brock House Interiors
- Spacious 9′ ceilings throughout main floor
- Large windows with a design focus on natural light & garden or park views
- Transitional sheer & privacy design window coverings
- Elegant wide-plank laminate hardwood floors with optional upgrade to engineered hardwood
- Stacked Samsung front-loading washer & dryer
- Rooftop decks & patios for select units
- Skylights on select units featuring natural light in corridor & staircases
- Roughed-in home security
- Polished quartz countertops with adjoining backsplashes
- Sleek, contemporary cabinetry styles available in white or grey tones
- Soft-closing cabinet drawers & doors
- Adjustable cabinet shelving
- Subtle & sophisticated under-cabinet lighting
- Modern stainless steel undermount sink
- Riobel pulldown faucet & in-sink disposal
- Stainless steel appliances:
- 33″ Samsung French door refrigerator with lower freezer & integrated ice maker
- Samsung dishwasher
- 30″ Samsung electric range
- 400 CFM slideout Faber hood fan
- Optional appliance upgrade to:
- Fisher & Paykel stainless steel counter depth fridge
- 30″ Fisher & Paykel gas range
- stainless steel Bosch dishwasher
- Stylish Riobel faucets & rain shower heads paired with polished chrome fixtures by Ruby
- 12″ x 24″ porcelain floor & wall tiles
- Flat skirt modern soaker-style bathtub
- Contemporary toilets throughout
- Main floor powder rooms for convenience
- Relaxing, spa-like en suites include:
- Modern frameless glass shower with beautiful floor-to-ceiling porcelain tile surround
- High quality quartz vanity with undermount sink & floating mirror
Amenities at Brock House
A landscaped courtyard and front lawns on Brock Street offer common space for residents. Tree-lined General Brock Park directly across the street, is a quiet place for an informal game of soccer or enjoying a picnic lunch. There’s also a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Each home has either an attached private garage or a designated parking area.
Maintenance Fees at Brock House
Developer Team for Brock House
Azora Group is a family-owned development and construction company, committed to developing functional and design-oriented custom homes in the Greater Vancouver area. Simplicity and attention to detail is what makes Azora developments exceptional and unique amongst others. Azora thrives in making houses that their clients and their families can call home.
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for Brock House
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Mount Pleasant, Kensington-Cedar Cottage, or Norquay Village?