Dwell by Anthem at 715 Ducklow Street
- Dwell by Anthem is located at 715 Ducklow Street at Smith Avenue in
Coquitlam, British Columbia
- seven 3-storey townhouse buildings
- 69 townhomes & garden flats
- steps from Mountain View Park playing fields
- 1 block from Mountain View Elementary School
- near future YMCA
- walking distance to Burquitlam SkyTrain Station
- close to The City of Lougheed shopping
- 8-minute drive to Simon Fraser University
Townhouses for Sale at Dwell by Anthem at 715 Ducklow Street
Please see these MLS Listings for Dwell by Anthem Properties at 715 Ducklow currently listed for sale above. This project is still in the pre-construction phase and the developer has listed these Dwell townhouses on MLS to get a little bit more marketing traction.
Modern Living in a Connected Community
Anthem Properties and Integra Architecture are redeveloping seven single-family properties along Ducklow Street and Smith Avenue in Coquitlam at Dwell by Anthem, into a series of stacked and ground floor townhomes. Seven 3-storey buildings will be organized around a central, landscaped mews. Most have three bedrooms which are ideally suited for families.
The rapid transit-oriented development of the Burquitlam Town Centre neighbourhood is making this community an even more attractive place to raise your children. Mountain View Elementary School and the sports fields at Mountain View Park are just down the street. A new Coquitlam Family YMCA and expanded Cottonwood Park will be completed by Fall 2022. Find all your daily needs at the soon-to-be redeveloped Burquitlam Plaza on Clarke Road. And for your other shopping needs, The City of Lougheed shopping centre is less than 10 minutes away.
Pricing for Dwell by Anthem
Please contact us for the detailed pricing for Dwell by Anthem. We don’t post this information publicly as our developer partners do not like it and also because pricing will change during the time a presale condo project is being sold and we hate having incorrect or inaccurate information on our site.
Floor Plans for Dwell
A total of 69 dwellings are proposed in seven 3-storey wood frame buildings, organized around a north-south central mews. A portion of the 1-bedroom ground-level suites will be adaptable. The developer plans to offer the following mix of ground-level and stacked units:
- 16 x 1-bedroom
- 2 x 2-bedroom
- 51 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Scandinavian inspired interiors by local interior design firm, Cynthia Florano Design
- Two colour scheme options available; Sand and Stone.
- Contemporary laminate flooring throughout the main living areas with carpeting on upper levels
- Roller-blind window coverings for light control and privacy
- Patios include gas hook-ups for barbeques and outdoor entertaining
- Laundry room in most townhomes, equipped with front-loading washer and dryer in white finish
- Direct access to parkade in some townhomes and garden flats
- 9’ ceilings on the main level of the townhomes creating spacious living spaces
- Serene primary retreats on the top level of 3 bed townhomes with over height ceilings and generously sized walk-in closets with built-in shelving
- Matte black faucets and hardware provide a chic, modern finish to the homes
- Dual tone soft close woodgrain lower cabinets, complemented by modern shaker style upper cabinets
- Terrazzo inspired large tile backsplash
- Modern square edge quartz countertops
- LED pot lights with white trim finish
- Under-cabinet lighting
- Undermount double basin stainless steel kitchen sink
- Generous sized floor-to-ceiling pantry in some homes for additional storage
- Contemporary matte black pulls on lower cabinetry and kitchen faucet
- Simple and clean appliance package compliments the minimalistic Scandinavian aesthetic:
- 36” Fisher & Paykel fridge with bottom freezer
- 30” Fulgor Milano 5 burner gas cooktop
- 30” Fulgor Milano stainless steel convection wall oven
- 24” integrated panel Fulgor Milano dishwasher
- Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- Beautiful 12” x 24” porcelain floor and wall tiles in the main bathroom, powder room and laundry room
- Large format 24” x 24” porcelain floor and wall tiles in the en suite with frameless glass enclosed shower
- Spa-like ensuite with double vanity in most townhomes
- Matte-black sink faucets, rainfall shower head and handheld in en suites
- Soaker tub for complete relaxation in main bath
- Two-piece dual flush toilets
Amenities at Dwell in Coquitlam
A landscaped, publicly-accessible greenway connecting Seaton Avenue with Ducklow Street will allow for a cycling and walking connection through the site. An community indoor amenity space will be located next to Building 5, beside the greenway. It will also include an outdoor barbeque and dining area, as well as outdoor seating. Across the greenway will be a children’s play area.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking will provide 136 vehicle parking spaces. Short-term visitor bicycle racks will be placed at the corners of the property and entrances to the mews.
Maintenance Fees at Dwell
$0.36 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Dwell Townhouses
Founded in 1991, Anthem Properties is a real estate development company focused on investment, development, and management of commercial and residential properties. Their growing residential portfolio includes more than 10,000 homes that are complete, in design, or currently under construction — from master-planned, mixed-use residential, and multi-family to townhome and single-family communities. Long before breaking ground, Anthem invests heavily in a rigorous process of research, planning, and due diligence to ensure a successful outcome.
We have sold lots of Anthem Properties presale condos and completed properties and their product is top notch. The customer service during the presale purchase and pre-construction phase is great and their projects stand the test of time once constructed.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Garden Drive, Clyde, and Lolo on 3rd are Integra projects previously featured here.
For fourteen years, Cynthia Florano has been honing her skills as an interior designer while working with prestigious Vancouver multi-family developers — such as Polygon and Parklane Homes — and a selection of private residences. Her clean designs carry an air of contemporary sophistication and are always combined with an element of the unexpected — a splash of colour, a perplexing pattern, a thoughtful shape. The refinement of her design aesthetic, philosophy, and credentials have contributed to her status as a respected professional and creative in the industry.
Expected Completion for Dwell
August 2024. I would expect this to be quite accurate as Anthem Properties is a very good and skilled developer with a good track record of delivering product on time.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Burquitlam, Lougheed, or Burke Mountain?