At a Glance
- located at 100 Avenue & 174 Street
- eight 3-storey woodframe buildings
- 39 townhomes
- near intersection of Highway 1, 15, 17 & 96 Avenue
- close to Surrey Bend Regional Park
- 7-minute drive to Fraser Heights Recreation Centre
- less than 10 minutes to K-12 schools
- 10-minute drive to Cineplex Langley
- 12 minutes from Guildford Town Centre shopping
Thoughtfully Designed for Livability & Flexibility
Introducing Headwater, a new Fraser Heights community of 39 townhomes by Apcon Group. Consisting of eight 3-storey woodframe buildings that surround a central common area, Headwater offers a choice of six 3- & 4-bedroom + den floorplans with interiors ranging from 1,520 – 1,585 sq ft. All homes boast private yards, 2-car garages, open-concept main floors, Samsung Bespoke series kitchen appliances, and quartz countertops. Resident amenities feature a 2-storey clubhouse with a lounge and kitchen for group celebrations. Outdoors, is a picnic area, a playground, urban agriculture plots, and a garden with a grove of mature trees.
Located at the crossroads of major regional highways, Headwater townhomes are ideally situated to meet the needs of growing families. Bothwell Elementary and Fraser Heights Secondary schools are less than a 10-minute drive away. Guildford Town Centre, with over 200 shops and restaurants, is your one-stop shopping destination for all your household needs. For fitness and after-school activities, Fraser Heights Recreation Centre offers a gym, weight room, sports fields, tennis & pickle ball courts, and a youth park. Nature lovers can easily get away from it all with their four-legged friend to the pathways of Tynehead Regional Park or the 860 acres of wetlands, trails, and public facilities at Surrey Bend Regional Park. With the Trans-Canada Highway, South Fraser Perimeter Road, and Highway 15 only minutes away, you’ll be on the road in no time, whether commuting, going to Delta or White Rock on a day trip, or heading across the border on a long weekend.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Headwater
Starting from $1,069,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Headwater updates.
Floor Plans for Headwater
Headwater consists of 19 three-bedroom and 20 four-bedroom + den townhomes. Choose from a selection of six floorplans, ranging from 1,520 – 1,585 sq ft. A plans have the garage and a bedroom on the ground level, open-concept living area on the main floor, and three bedrooms on the upper level. B plans only have bedrooms on the top floor.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Wide windows allow in-pouring of natural light
- High-quality flooring greets your feet as you enter the main floor
- Carpeting flows from the stairs to the top floor
- Melamine closet organizers offer efficient storage space
- Pre-wiring for Internet & television
- Pre-wiring for security system
- Pre-wiring for air conditioning
- Open-concept entertaining kitchen with island counters & ample seating
- Pristine white backsplash & polished quartz countertops
- Brilliant custom under-cabinet lighting
- Sophisticated stainless appliances and fixtures including:
- Counter-depth refrigerator with French doors
- Slide-in gas range stove with five-burner cooktop
- Premium stainless steel microwave
- Soft-close doors and noiseless drawers
- Under-mount double bowl kitchen sink fitted with high-lever faucet
- Spacious walk-in showers inspire a spa-like, relaxing bath experience
- Floating mirrors and porcelain wall-to-floor tiles make the bathroom pop
- Cabinets create extra storage space for linen & bath essentials
- Modern vanity and drawers feature a sleek, detailed sink system
- Polished quartz countertops
Amenities at Headwater
A centrally-located, 2-level amenity building will provide residents with a lounge, kitchen, and washroom suitable for parties and group events. Adjacent to the clubhouse will be a picnic area, children’s playground, and a community garden. At the northeast corner of the property, next to the internal drive entry, will be a lawn and a garden with a mature tree cluster.
Parking and Storage
All homes have internal, 2-car garages with pre-wiring for electrical vehicle charging. Viisitor parking is provided by 13 stalls distributed throughout the property.
Maintenance Fees at Headwater
$0.22 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Headwater
Backed by 20 years of experience, Apcon Group has a proven track record for building beautiful homes that are of the highest quality in design and craftsmanship. Already considered the gold standard in single-family residences, townhomes, and duplexes, Apcon is expanding its passion for construction to the world of multi-family development. Apcon’s approach to The Hive is the same as every other project in their impressive portfolio: no detail is too small when it comes to building homes that last and impress.
Established in 2000, Surrey-based Barnett Dembek Architects is an award-winning firm committed to architectural and design excellence. The company’s philosophy is that architecture is an art form: a combination of components, it takes solid research, thoughtful design, and skilled execution to create the final vision. BDA’s highly-qualified team is sought after for a wide spectrum of project types, such as River + Pine, Imperial, and Liberty at Fleetwood.
Expected Completion for Headwater
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Guildford, or Fleetwood?
Check out The Beverly, Woodward, Elwynn Green, and these great Surrey Presales!