At a Glance
- located at 80 Avenue & 162 Street
- 41 three-storey woodframe buildings
- 173 townhomes & duplexes
- near William Watson Elementary & Fleetwood Park Secondary schools
- between to future SkyTrain stations
- close to Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex
- 2-minute drive to Fleetwood Community Centre
- 3 minutes from Ambush Paintball
- 5-minute drive to Fleetwood Park Village shopping
Where Connections Are Made
Welcome to Elwynn Green, a new residential community of 173 townhomes coming soon to Surrey’s Fleetwood neighbourhood from Elegant Development. Set on 10 acres of land, it consists of 3-bedroom duplexes and rowhomes with 2-car garages, patios and back yards. Monochromatic interiors feature a 60″ linear electric fireplace, stainless steel kitchen appliances with a gas cooktop, pantry and waterfall island, a den, and double vanity with undermount sinks in en suites. Select homes include a full-sized roof deck with a hot tub rough-in and gas hookup for a grill or heater. Community amenities are provided in both sections of the property, including a 2-storey clubhouse, two children’s play areas, social spaces with barbeques, and a community garden.
Elwynn Green is designed for active families seeking the ultimate combination of luxury living in an urban oasis. William Watson Elementary and Fleetwood Park Secondary schools are directly connected to the community by the Fleetwood Greenway. It traverses Fleetwood Park with its spray park, sports courts, forest trails, and display garden. Nearby Fleetwood Community Centre offers a preschool, youth & seniors drop-in programs, weight room, and a fitness studio. Everyday shopping needs can be found at Fleetwood Park Village, with retailers such as Fresh St. Market, Pharmasave, Dollarama, Party Express, and Liquor Depot. Surrey Sport & Leisure Complex, golf courses, major shopping centres, and regional parks are just a short drive away. In future, Fraser Highway SkyTrain stations at 160 Street and 166 Street will provide convenient connections to major festivals and sporting events in Downtown Vancouver.
Pricing for Elwynn Green
Starting from the mid-$900,000s. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Elwynn Green updates.
Floor Plans for Elwynn Green
Elwynn Green offers a selection of 3-storey duplexes and rowhomes with 1,539 – 2,013 sq ft of living space. Most floorplans feature three bedrooms, while just four homes have 2-bedroom layouts. These large floor plans offer living rooms with dens, oversize bedrooms with built-in closets, and balconies that expand your living space. Private outdoor spaces also include yards and patios with room for a patio lounge set and a large dining table. Buildings 5 and 32 are comprised of back-to-back units that incorporate rooftop decks as private outdoor spaces. These have gas hookups for grills and rough-ins for a hot tub.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Elwynn Green Interiors
- Monochromatic Dark and Light designer colour schemes; in each scheme, Scandinavian-inspired wood is paired with neutral solid grey
- High quality laminate flooring
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- Contemporary roller blinds
- 60″ linear electric fireplace
- Accent built-in cabinet with textured glass detail
- Master bedroom walk-in closet
- Contrasting black hardware and lighting
- USB outlets in key locations, including master bedroom
- RI portable vacuum charging station in laundry closet
- HRV fan system
- Air conditioning roughed in
- On-demand hot water tank
- Hard-wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Two-tone cabinets (light and dark)
- Upper cabinets – solid colour, slim shaker profile
- Lower cabinets – timeless wood, modern flat panel
- Waterfall island feature with USB outlet
- Subtle countertops complement the cabinet finishes
- Graphic kitchen backsplash is carried through into the powder room as an accent wall
- Premium stainless steel appliances, including a gas range
- Accent pendant and under-cabinet lighting
- Double vanity with undermount sinks
- Hidden drawer in recessed vanity toe-kick
- Hexagon marble floor tile
- Framed mirrors
- Slim Shaker profile vanity cabinets
- Black hardware, plumbing & lighting fixtures
- Frameless glass shower enclosure
- USB outlets in en suite & main bathroom
Amenities at Elwynn Green
Residents will have shared use of a 2-storey clubhouse located in the northern portion of the property. It features two multi-purpose rooms and kitchen facilities. Adjacent to, and directly accessed from, the building is an outdoor amenity space that includes a children’s play area, garden beds, casual seating, and a barbeque dining area. At the corner of 80 Avenue & 162 Street is a community garden with a potting table, raised beds, and a picnic table. In the southern portion of the site, there is another outdoor amenity area with a children’s play space, lounge furniture, and barbeque dining area. The Fleetwood Greenway divides the two sections of Elwynn Green and links the community with Elwynn Park and William Watson Elementary School.
Parking and Storage
Each home has an internal, 2-car garage. Of these, 18 have a tandem arrangement. Each garage is EV-ready and offers plenty of room for storage. Visitor parking consists of 35 vehicle stalls distributed throughout the property. With the widening of 162 Street, there will also be street parking on both sides for up to 50 vehicles.
Maintenance Fees at Elwynn Green
$0.11 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Elwynn Green
Elegant Development is a full-service real estate development company and a subsidiary of the Minhas Group. Since 1997, the company has designed and built an impressive portfolio of single-family homes and large multi-residential developments throughout the Lower Mainland and in select communities throughout British Columbia and Alberta. Elegant Development is well-established and has a proven track record. Building on a solid foundation of technical expertise, dynamic marketing, and financial strategies, the company is positioned for continued and sustainable growth.
DF Architecture is a vibrant, modest size Richmond-based design studio, recognized for the successful place-making of commercial, multi-family residential, industrial buildings, TI projects, and large urban design projects. The DF team is committed to design excellence, sustainability, and providing memorable solutions to the client’s needs. Past projects include Amson Square, Fleetwood Point, and Saavin.
The Collaborative Design Studio is a full-service interior design firm based in Coquitlam, BC. The CDS specializes in single- and multi-family home developments, and also accepts commissions for custom homes, spec homes, and renovations. The CDS is a small group that collectively approaches every new project as an exciting and creative opportunity. They successfully collaborate as one unit with builders, developers, architects, marketing companies, and home owners. Previous projects include Eastleigh, Hendrix, Prosper, and Unison.
Expected Completion for Elwynn Green
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Fleetwood, or Guildford?