Nova by Mortise at a Glance
Where is Nova by Mortise located?
At 8140 166 Street in the Fleetwood neighbourhood of Surrey.
How close is Nova to SkyTrain?
The 166 Street Station is directly opposite on Fraser Highway.
What amenities are available at Nova?
Homeowners will have access to over 35,500 sq ft of indoor and outdoor amenities.
A Community on the Rise
Located at Fraser Highway and 166 Street in Surrey’s Fleetwood neighbourhood, Nova is a master-planned community of 339 affordably-priced condominiums and 31 townhomes by the Mortise Group of Companies.
It consists of five 3-storey townhome buildings and three 6-storey condominium buildings, of which the latter share a common parkade with storage for 454 bicycles and stalls for 387 vehicles.
With interiors from 368 – 817 sq ft, the condominiums offer a selection of nine floorplans from singles-oriented studios to family-size 3-bedroom suites.
Over 35,500 sq ft of indoor and outdoor amenities include two buildings for entertaining and socializing, and a central outdoor common area featuring an outdoor cinema.
Take care of household shopping needs with a 6-minute drive to Fresh St. Market, Pharmasave, and Dollarama at Fleetwood Park Village. Across from Nova is also a JYSK furniture store and Rona.
For families, it’s only a 7-minute walk to William Watson Elementary and eight minutes by bike to Fleetwood Park Secondary. After school, the programs and facilities at Surrey Sport and Leisure Complex are just a short walk up 166 Street.
With the expansion of SkyTrain to Langley, Nova residents will be less than a 2-minute walk away from the future station at Fraser Highway & 166 Street, for the convenience of a car-free, single-trip journey as far as downtown Vancouver.
What is the Pricing for Nova by Mortise?
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Nova updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Nova by Mortise?
With interiors from 368 – 817 sq ft, Nova offers a selection of nine condominium floorplans with the following mix:
- 22 x studios
- 256 x 1-bedroom
- 38 x 2-bedroom
- 23 x 3-bedroom
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Nova by Mortise Interiors look like?
Nova Main Living Area
- Two professionally-designed colour schemes to personalize your home: Dusk and Dawn
- 9’ ceilings
- fireplace in the family room
- Wide plank laminate wood flooring throughout main living areas
- Cozy carpeting in bedroom, upper hallways and stairs
- Premium porcelain tile flooring in bathroom
- Big and bright Energy Star low-E windows throughout to maximize light, with 2” faux wood blinds
- Natural gas forced air heating
- Central air-conditioning (AC unit optional upgrade)
- Front loading washer & dryer in every home
- Rough-in central vacuum system plus strategically placed Vac-points
- Cat5e wiring for internet, telephone, and TV
- Designer kitchens featuring quartz countertops, backsplashes and premium lighting
- Custom cabinet doors with modern polished chrome pulls and soft close drawers & doors
- Over-sized, extra deep stainless steel under-mount skink with polished chrome kitchen faucet and extractable spray
- In-sink waste disposal
- Premium stainless steel appliance package complete with; fridge, dual range stove, dishwasher built-in microwave
- Porcelain ceramic floor tiling in all bathrooms
- Powder room on main floor
- Quartz countertops
- Glass enclosed, porcelain tiled shower walls
- Custom vanities with sleek cabinetry and modern polished chrome pulls
- Double vanities in master en suite (plan specific)
- Premium porcelain floor tiling in all bathrooms
What are the Amenities at Nova by Mortise?
Nova residents will enjoy shared use of an 8,000-sq-ft, 3-storey amenity building and a second 1-storey, 1,453-sq-ft building with spaces for entertaining and socializing.
Building 1 will also have 968 sq ft of indoor amenities, consisting of a lounge with a television and fireplace, and a dining room with kitchen on the ground floor, as well as a second-floor conference room.
Additionally, the Building 1 rooftop has a children’s play space, a dedicated yoga & tai chi area, a lounge, a picnic space with grills, and a community garden with tool storage.
Adjacent to buildings 2 & 3 is a central outdoor amenity for the use of all residents. It includes two large lawns, a lounge, bistro tables & barbeques, and an outdoor cinema.
Does Nova by Mortise have Parking and Storage?
Three underground levels in a common parkade will provide storage for 454 bicycles and parking for 387 vehicles, including 4 accessible stalls.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Nova by Mortise?
Estimated at $0.41 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Development Team for Nova by Mortise?
The Mortise Group of Companies is a private residential and commercial developer in the Lower Mainland that was established in 2006. With a diverse portfolio spanning a broad spectrum of metropolitan communities, the rapid expansion of Mortise has not impeded its promise to develop flawless, high quality and sustainable homes.
Established in 1995, WG Architecture is a Vancouver-based architectural practice specialized in boutique residential and commercial projects. These range from ultra-custom homes to sustainable apartments and mixed-use highrise projects.
Current principals, Martin and Joe, took over the firm in 2019 and streamlined the company into a highly-responsive, resource-conscious, and creative team. Past projects featured here include Horizon, Lizzy Bay, and Berkeley Village.
Nova Interior Designer
Backed by a team of design-savvy professionals, Kash Design can tackle residential projects of any size. Studio principal, Kashmir, is the lead designer for Skye Marketing.
With over 10 years of industry experience specializing in design, staging, renderings, and showhomes, Kashmir has an expert eye for selecting all the materials and finishes to bring dreams to reality.
When is the expected Completion for Nova by Mortise?
TBA. To be completed in four phases.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Guildford, Fleetwood, or Cloverdale?