Park George II by Concord Pacific at a Glance
Where is Park George II located?
At 100 Avenue and 138 Street in Surrey City Centre.
How far is Park George II from SkyTrain?
King George Station is 450m away.
What hi-tech features does Park George II have?
These include continuous wifi, wireless charging stations, and smart thermostats.
Connected to an Expanding Future
Introducing Park George II, a 36-storey highrise development by Concord Pacific. This is the final of two towers in the last phase of Concord’s Surrey City Centre master-planned community. Located at 100 Avenue and 138 Street, it features 337 exquisite strata homes, including 1- to 3-bedroom condominiums, townhomes, and penthouses ranging from 529 – 1,697 sq ft. Park George II boasts over 110,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor spaces, providing a variety of amenities to meet your social, leisure, and work needs. These include a Campus Work Lounge with semi-private work and meeting rooms, a private video conference room, an outdoor barbeque terrace, a virtual spin & yoga studio, sports lounge, a tennis court, indoor & outdoor swimming pools, a spa, and an outdoor hot tub theatre. Connect to an expanding future at Park George with hi-tech features: NFC building entry, continuous wifi, wireless charging stations, smart thermostats, and central heating & cooling systems.
Park George emerges at Surrey City Centre with perfect timing for rapid growth, a fully-connected and serviced central location, as well as a diversified employment opportunities, such as Innovation Boulevard where businesses partner with healthcare, educational institutions, and government for cutting-edge technological advancement and economic acceleration. A complete community means you can enjoy a well-balanced life without the hassles of driving. Relax in Holland Park‘s lush gardens or enjoy a picnic at one of its many community events. Across Old Yale Road, Central City Shopping Centre offers 140 shops, services, and restaurants to satisfy your daily needs. If heading to a Canucks game or going into downtown Vancouver for a night on the town, King George Station is only 450m away.
What is the Pricing for Park George II?
Available homes start from $1,040,000. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Park George II updates.
What Floor Plans are offered for Park George II?
Choose from a selection of 1- to 3-bedroom floorplans, ranging from 529 – 1,697 sq ft of interior space. Home types include single-level condominiums and seven 2-storey townhomes with a direct basement parkade entry to a private 2-car garage.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
What will Park George II Interiors look like?
- Choice of two interior colour schemes: Sunrise Chiffon or Evening Silk
- Open balconies or terraces for most suites with electrical outlets
- Wide plank laminate flooring throughout the main living area, bedrooms, closets and flex space
- Porcelain Calacatta tile flooring in the laundry closet
- Staircases feature white oak handrails stained to match the flooring for the selected schemes
- Interior suite and closet doors are trimmed with wood-grain laminate finish
- Wood-grain laminate finish closet organizers for major closets
- Dark roller-shade window coverings in living room and bedroom to enhance privacy
- Television and telephone jacks in every principal room
- Stackable or side by side Bloomberg front load washer and dryer
- Heating and cooling in every principal room
- 8’8” ceiling heights in living room and bedrooms for most suites, subject to all required bulkheads and drop ceilings
- Custom wood-grain laminate kitchen cabinetry with open under-cabinet lighting
- Cabinets feature soft-close hardware by Blum hinges and tracks for superb quality and durability, a magic corner (where applicable) and a sliding basket under the kitchen sink
- Drawer organizers for cutlery
- Engineered quartz stone countertop
- Large format porcelain Calacatta tile backsplash
- Track, surface-mount or pot lighting (depending on kitchen configuration)
- Large single-bowl stainless steel under-mount sink
- Polished chrome Grohe faucet with lever handle and pull down sprayer
- Integrated stainless steel Bosch appliance package including:
- Bottom-mount counter-depth fridge with integrated panel
- Chimney fan
- Dishwasher with integrated panel
- Gas cook-top
- Wall oven
- Panasonic Microwave installed with trim kit
- 1 BR suites and plan F receive 24” appliance package (some exceptions may apply)
- 2 BR+ suites receive 30” appliance package (24” dishwasher) – some exceptions may apply, including but not limited to plan F
Main Bathroom & En Suite
- Custom medicine cabinet with mirror, shelves and built-in lighting
- Wood-grain laminate vanity cabinet with soft-close hardware featuring Blum hinges and tracks for superb quality and durability
- Drawer with built-in organizers (where applicable)
- Engineered quartz stone countertop
- Kohler under-mount sink with polished chrome Grohe faucet
- Dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Recessed pot lighting
- Large format porcelain Calacatta tile flooring and tub/shower surround
- Recessed niche in bathroom (where applicable)
- Polished chrome Grohe faucet, tub spout and shower head
- Same finishes as en suite or 1st bath
- Polished chrome Grohe hand-held sliding shower
- Walk-in full-length (where applicable) shower stall partially enclosed with frameless glass with door
What are the Amenities at Park George II?
Park George II homeowners will enjoy use of over 110,000 sq ft of exceptional indoor and outdoor amenities.
Does Park George II have Parking and Storage?
Parking for both towers will be provided in a 6-level underground parkade with 884 vehicle parking spaces, consisting of 759 resident and 125 for visitors, 15 of which are designated for persons with disabilities. Park George will also have 811 secure residential bicycle parking spaces and 18 visitor bicycle parking spaces.
What are the Maintenance Fees at Park George II?
Estimated at $0.52 per sq ft per month.
Who is the Developer Team for Park George II?
Concord Pacific is a residential and commercial real estate investment and development firm formed in 1987 to develop Concord Pacific Place on the former Expo Lands in downtown Vancouver. Since then, Concord has completed over 100 residential and mixed use buildings with more than 50 in various stages of planning and development. Over the past 25 years, the Concord Group of companies has also grown into other industry sectors, including software and information technology, telecommunications, as well as green energy projects in solar, wind, and hydroelectric power generation. Past projects include Concord Metrotown, Concord Brentwood, Avenue One, and Park George I.
Established in 1982, dys architecture is an award-winning consulting firm recognized for innovation in accessibility and sustainable design. Specializing in architecture, physical planning, and research in associated areas, dys has experience in both both public and private sector work. Other dys projects featured here include The Conservatory, Clive at Collingwood and Perla.
LIV Design Studio is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary design firm established in 2012 by Olivia Lam. With a strong focus on interior design, LDS has incorporated other aspects of design into their work, including branding, animation, illustration, and computer-generated artistry. This has evolved into an approach where interiors are envisioned from a perspective of where tech, design, and culture meet.
When is the expected Completion for Park George II?
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in City Centre, Guildford, or Fleetwood?