Wildwood, West Vancouver
At a Glance
- located at Chippendale Road & Cypress Bowl Road
- 16 single-family homes
- just 900 metres from the future Cypress Village
- close to Mulgrave School
- near Cypress Mountain skiing
- 13-minute drive to Gleneagles Golf Course
- 30 minutes from Downtown Vancouver
- 90 minutes to Whistler
Where Architecture Becomes One With Nature
Tucked against the edges of a pristine forest, Wildwood is a collection of 16 bare land strata homes coming soon to the prestigious British Properties. This special collaboration between British Pacific Properties and Beedie Living features the community’s signature West Coast Modern architecture by Creekside Architects, together with interior design by award-winning Ste. Marie Studio. Exterior features include flat roofs, extensive glazing, rectangular shapes, and natural materials, such as green roofs. These duplexes and single-family homes range from 2-bedroom + den to 3-bedroom + rec room, with interiors from approximately 1,985 to 2,891 sq ft.
Situated in the Uplands community of Rodgers Creek, Wildwood homeowners will enjoy proximity to excellent local recreation opportunities. Between the south property line and Cypress Bowl Road is a forest management area through which will run the Mountain Trail that will connect to the future Cypress Village. Enjoy hiking neighbourhood mountain trails, Cypress Mountain skiing, a round of golf at Gleneagles, or watersports at Eagle Harbour. With the Upper Level Highway only five minutes away, you’ll enjoy convenient connections to points on the North Shore from Horeseshoe Bay to Lynn Valley, and Downtown Vancouver. Satisfy all of your shopping needs just a short drive away at Park Royal. Over the next 25 years, the mixed-use community of Cypress Village will be built down the road and will feature retail space, restaurants, services, a community centre, and an elementary school. Reimagine your future on the North Shore, immersed in the beauty of natural mountainside living.
Pricing for Wildwood
Phase 2 selling now from $2,900,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Wildwood updates.
Wildwood offers a selection of duplex and detached single-family floorplans with interiors from 1,985 to 2,891 sq ft and layouts ranging from 2-bedroom + den to 3-bedroom + rec room. Outdoor living spaces are primarily on the south side which include lawns, large decks, and patios. The main floor decks will be covered to give year-round living and shelter from the southern sun.
Don’t miss out on this very limited, exceptional opportunity! Contact me today to discuss your requirements.
Essence of West Coast Modern Living
- Personalize your living space with two curated finish selections for each of the following home features:
- Engineered hardwood flooring
- Kitchen upper backsplash
- Powder room countertop
- Fireplace face & hearth stone
- 2-storey home smooth-finish ceilings (Hemlock, Spruce and Pine):
- Main Level: up to 10’
- Lower Level: up to 9′
- 3-storey home smooth-finish ceilings (Maple and Cedar):
- Main Level: Up to 10’
- Lower Level: Up to 9’
- Rec & Bedroom Level: Up to 9’
- 3-storey home smooth-finish ceilings (Fir):
- Upper Level: Up to 9’
- Main Level: Up to 10’
- Lower Level: Up to 9’
- Engineered oak hardwood flooring flows across all levels and stairs
- Custom 8’ solid-core front entry door
- Strategically placed double-glazed windows with black vinyl frames
- Control privacy with recessed roller blinds in living areas and dual shade roller blinds in bedrooms, each with rough-ins for motorization
- Mechanical Room:
- Convenient mechanical room with drain and vinyl flooring
- Electric air source heat pump for heating and cooling
- Electric furnace
- High efficiency electric hot water tank
- Dedicated laundry room offers plenty of space for organization:
- Full-size, front-load LG washer and dryer
- Countertop with stainless steel sink and pull-down faucet
- Built-in rod, cabinetry and shelving with LED strip lighting
- Sleek stone-surround gas fireplace with 10” hearth, bronze metal trim detail and adjacent slatted cabinet for concealed AV storage
- Main-level stairs feature slatted wall, stair-step lighting and oak handrail throughout for a sophisticated touch
- Recessed pot lighting throughout and rough-in for dining room pendant to personalize your space
- Spacious walk-in closets in primary bedrooms, with built-in rods and shelving organizers
Impactful Gourmet Kitchens
- Superior integrated appliances:
- 36” Liebherr refrigerator
- 36” Miele induction cooktop
- 36” Faber hood fan
- 30” Miele wall oven
- 24” Miele dishwasher
- 24” Miele microwave with trim kit
- 24” Marvel glass-panel wine fridge
- Durable quartz countertops complement a unique backsplash design with LED strip lighting
- Versatile islands span up to 11’, with feature light fixtures above
- Elegant soft-close white oak veneered lower cabinetry and full-height, flat-painted upper cabinetry with LED lighting
- Pantry with feature slat millwork paneling and pull-out shelving
- Single-basin stainless steel sink with pull-out Kohler faucet and pull-out recycling centre underneath
- Elegant floating vanity with quartz countertop, deep undermount sink with Kohler faucet, soft-close drawers with integrated millwork pulls and motion-activated under cabinet lighting
- High-efficiency, dual-flush toilet
- Refined en suite provides a personal sanctuary:
- Beautiful, unique porcelain tile design on walls and floor in a natural finish
- In-floor heating with wall-mounted control keeps comfort underfoot
- Centre-panel medicine cabinet for convenient storage
- Feature sconce lighting offers ideal level of illumination
- Enclosed, frameless glass shower features invigorating rain showerhead, built-in stainless steel niche and linear drain
- Luxurious 5’ bathtub with sloping backrest and Kohler hand shower-wand
- Separate water closet (select homes)
- Secondary bathrom is an elegant respite:
- Porcelain tiles with natural finish flows across flooring and ascends shower walls
- Integrated open shelving under mirror for additional storage
- Bathtub and shower with Kohler hand shower-wand
- Sophisticated powder rooms:
- Floating vanity with quartz countertop and round pedestal sink
- Porcelain tiles with natural finish flows across flooring and vanity wall
- Decorative sconce lighting
Amenities at Wildwood?
Each home features an enclosed back yard with a patio and natural landscaping using native vegetation. Wildwood homeowners will enjoy future access to The Studio, a 3-storey amenity building for Uplands residents located across the street.
Parking and Storage
Each home will have an attached garage with rough-ins for a security camera and a Level 2 EV charger. Driveways offer space for additional parking. Twelve of the homes will have single-car garages, while the other four will have double garages. All garages will provide sufficient storage space for two bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Wildwood?
$112.71 per month.
Developer Team for Wildwood
Founded in 1931, British Pacific Properties has a long history with deep roots in West Vancouver. It is the company behind master-planned communities like Whitby Estates and a number of the city’s most iconic landmarks, including Lions Gate Bridge (a National Historic Site of Canada), Park Royal (the country’s first covered shopping centre) and the Capilano Golf & Country Club (consistently ranked among the top 10 golf courses in Canada). Today, British Pacific Properties is synonymous with exceptional quality and utmost respect for the natural environment — two hallmarks of the brand that guide the development of every new landmark, home, and community.
Founded in 1950 by Keith Beedie, the Beedie Development Group remains a family-owned and operated real estate development company and a well-respected name in British Columbia business. Launched in 2011, Beedie Living is the home-building division of the Beedie Development Group, bringing quality residential developments to communities throughout Metro Vancouver. Previous projects featured here include The Heights on Austin, Kin Collection, and Storia.
Creekside Architects is an award-winning, mid-sized Vancouver architectural firm with over twenty years of experience. The practice specializes in multi-family and mixed-use developments, commercial projects, and luxury single-family homes. With extensive expertise, they are skilled in providing overall project requirements, while still attending to nuance and detail. Creekside enjoys fresh challenges and meeting the unique desires of their clients.
Ste. Marie Studio is an internationally-engaged, Vancouver-based design studio founded by Craig Stanghetta. The visionary interior design studio is behind some the city’s most beloved cultural experiences such as Osterio Savio Volpe and Kissa Tanto. By developing visionary concepts that unite every department and discipline, they help developers, owners, and asset managers compete at the top level, mitigate risk, and deliver high-performing legacy projects. Past projects include Assembly Strathcona, Raphael, and Format.
Expected Completion for Wildwood
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Vancouver or North Vancouver?
In This Location
With These Tags
New homes in BC are covered by warranty… Read more