At a Glance
- located at 1029 & 1033 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam
- 2 residential condominium towers
- 356 condos from 1-4 bedrooms
- 30,099 sq ft of amenity space
- new 65,000-sq-ft Safeway + 15,000 sq ft of retail & office space
- walking distance to Blue Mountain Park
- near Vancouver Golf Club
- close to The City of Lougheed shopping
An Austin Heights Landmark
The Heights on Austin by Beedie Living pairs stunning views of the Fraser River and Coast Mountains with a thriving urban village, striking the perfect balance between natural beauty and modern convenience. This collection of contemporary homes is defined by a lifestyle that integrates a new 65,000-sq-ft Safeway supermarket with an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants right at your doorstep.
Experience a thriving community in the heart of Coquitlam. Lord Baden-Powell Elementary and Como Lake Middle schools are both less than a 10-minute walk away. Nearby Blue Mountain Park offers a vareity of amenities for youngsters, such as a spray park, playground, baseball diamond, tennis courts, and a picnic shelter. Across the street, adults can enjoy a round of the links at The Vancouver Golf Club, or enjoy unlimited shopping and entertainment at The City of Lougheed and environs, just a 5-minute drive away along Austin. The Heights on Austin is so central. It’s only a 20-minute hop to wherever you want to go — Vancouver, Surrey, Maple Ridge.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for The Heights on Austin
Starting at $850,900 for the remaining East Tower homes. West Tower sales starting soon. Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and prices according to your needs.
Floor Plans for The Heights on Austin
Of the 356 condominiums, 54% have two or more bedrooms with the following unit mix:
- 78 x 1-bedroom
- 10 x 1-bedroom + den
- 70 x 2-bedroom
- 26 x 3-bedroom
- 2 x 4-bedroom
- 79 x 1-bedroom
- 64 x 2-bedroom
- 19 x 2-bedroom + den
- 6 x 3-bedroom
- 2 x 4-bedroom
Browse floorplans for The Heights on Austin online.
The Heights on Austin Interiors
The contemporary design of The Heights on Austin interiors feature soft colour palettes that create a space that invites rest and relaxation. Wood textures and natural tones are paired with transitional elements and finishes to ensure every room puts you at ease.
- Choice of three colour schemes: Oak, Walnut, or Stone by award-winning BYU Design
- Rich, wide 7″ plank laminate flooring
- Up to 7′ solid core entry & interior doors
- Stone threshold at the front entry of each home
- Ceilings rise as high as 9′
- Expansive windows with roller shades
- Generous balconies with views of the Fraser River & Coast Mountains
- LG energy-efficient, full-size front-load washer & dryer with LED display
- Energy efficient heating and air conditioning in every home
- Screwless electrical outlet with USB ports in kitchen and master bedroom
- Entry niche built into every home for everyday convenience
Thoughtfully designed kitchens with integrated Fisher & Paykel and Bosch appliances make cooking easier than ever. With a utility rail on the backsplash, recycling bins under the sink, and hidden organizing drawers in the cabinets, your kitchen is intuitive and inspiring.
- Contemporary white upper Shaker cabinets with wood grain lower cabinets
- Soft-close cabinet hardware with elongated polished chrome pulls and LED undercabinet lighting
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Grohe faucet over a 23″ single undermount sink with in-sink disposal
- Premium Fisher & Paykel integrated appliance package:
- 32″ fridge with bottom freezer
- 30″ stainless steel gas cooktop
- 30″ electric convection oven
- Faber stainless steel hood fan
- Panasonic microwave installed with trim kit
- Bosch 24″ integrated dishwasher
Space for Simplicity
Hidden amid polished quartz counters and Grohe fixtures, carefully curated spaces keep essentials stored away. A recessed shower niche, frameless glass showers, vanity drawers, recessed LED-lit mirrors and medicine cabinets ensure you can live clutter free.
- Contemporary vanity cabinetry with custom mirror & medicine cabinet
- 12″ x 24″ matte porcelain floor tile
- Stunning quartz countertops with undermount sink
- Polished chrome Grohe faucets
- Porcelain beveled subway tiles with niche in en suites
- Frameless showers feature overheight 6’8″ glass doors in select en suites
- Polished chrome Grohe shower system & adjustable shower wand in all en suites
- Soaker tub in main bathrooms
Amenities at The Heights on Austin
The amenity area for the west tower is provided on level four. The indoor amenity area includes a state-of-the-art, air conditioned fitness centre, an entertainment lounge, sports bar, and fully-furnished guest suites. The outdoor amenity area consists of seating areas, an outdoor kitchen and eating area, fireplace, lounge, and children’s play space.
The amenity area for the east tower is provided on level five and features an indoor amenity area and outdoor roof deck. The indoor amenity area includes a fitness centre, sauna, steam room, kitchen, and guest suite. The outdoor amenity area includes a frisbee lawn, lounge, bocce court, seating areas, table tennis, yoga / tai chi, and a children’s play space.
Functioning as the main entry to the new Safeway supermarket, the development features a large plaza at the corner of Austin Avenue and Nelson Street which include trees and seating.
Parking and Storage
Parking is provided within a 5-level underground parkade and a portion above grade that is shared between the two residential towers and the Safeway supermarket. Of the 741 vehicle spaces, 451 are residential, 91 are for visitors, and 199 are for Safeway. Approximately 20% of the parking spaces are for small cars and 25% are equipped with 240-volt stations for electric vehicle charging.
Bicycle storage consists of 446 long-term residential, 12 short-term residential, and 12 commercial spaces. Residential and commercial loading for the west tower is proposed to be located within a screened loading bay accessed from Ridgeway Avenue. Residential and commercial loading for the east tower is contained within the east podium. There are also bike, car, and dog wash stations.
Maintenance Fees at The Heights on Austin
$0.50 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for The Heights on Austin
Founded in 1950 by Keith Beedie, the Beedie Development Group remains a family-owned and operated real estate development company and a well-respected name in British Columbia business. Launched in 2011, Beedie Living is the home-building division of the Beedie Development Group, bringing quality residential developments to communities throughout Metro Vancouver.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects recently featured here include 1698 West Georgia, Georgetown, and Altus.
Vancouver-based BYU Design was founded in 2003. They have earned a reputation as one of the most trusted, accomplished, and inspired design firms in the city. BYU Design adapts their work to the unique needs of every client, and translates the initial vision into an optimal end-user experience. Projects previously featured here include Ebb & Flow, The Heatley, Ivy on the Park, and King George Hub.
Expected Completion for The Heights on Austin
To be completed in phases. The east tower is scheduled for completion in October 2022, the west in 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam, or Port Moody?