At a Glance
- located at 9688 University Crescent
- two 6-storey condo & two 4-storey stacked townhome buildings
- 178 leasehold condos & townhomes
- walking distance to SFU
- short walk to Nesters Market & High Street shopping
- near Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area trails
- 5-minute walk to University Highlands Elementary School
- 6 minutes from UniverCity Childcare Centre
- 7-minute walk to SFU Exchange for RapidBus to downtown Vancouver
- 14 minutes from Aquatic & Fitness Centre
Gateway to a Tranquil Yet Active Lifestyle
Coming soon to the South Slope neighbourhood of Burnaby Mountain, Arbour at SFU UniverCity is a collection of 178 leasehold residences by Intergulf Development Group. The slope and terraced design take full advantage of views from southern Vancouver Island to Mount Baker. Arbour consists of 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom condominiums in two 6-storey mid-rise buildings, and 3-bedroom stacked townhomes with generous rooftop decks in two woodframe lowrises. Interiors range from 597 – 1,377 sq ft, finished with a choice of two colour schemes by BAM Interior. Almost 13,000 sq ft of resident amenities include a fitness centre, an event room with a kitchenette, a children’s play space, and a rooftop lounge with a barbeque dining area and a life-size chess set.
UniverCity is a growing community of over 5,000 residents who appreciate everyday conveniences at their doorstep. Find day-to-day shopping, professional services, and restaurants just a short walk away on High Street, including Nesters Market & Pharmacy, Miniso, and BC Liquor Store. Residents also have access to SFU campus facilities, including the art gallery, aquatic centre, library, health & athletic facilities, and a well-stocked bookstore. For young families, the Childcare Centre and Highlands Elementary School are only two blocks away at the top of Tower Road. And just steps from Arbour is a brand new 30,000-sq-ft multi-use park and play space, the Slopes Neighbourhood Park. On the south side of University Drive, hikers and cyclists can access over 28 kilometres of multi-use trails in the Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area for getting a good workout or walking the dog. Arbour is your gateway to a tranquil, yet active lifestyle.
Pricing for Arbour at SFU UniverCity
Register today. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Arbour at SFU UniverCity updates.
Floor Plans for Arbour at SFU UniverCity
With interiors from 597 – 1,377 sq ft, Arbour offers a selection of condominiums with 1-, 2- & 3-bedroom floorplans and 3-bedroom townhomes with spacious rooftop decks. Contact me today to discuss your needs.
Arbour at SFU UniverCity Interiors
- Selection of two colour schemes: Dawn or Dusk
- Laminate flooring
- Roller shades with blackout feature in all bedrooms
- 24″ Samsung front-loading stacked washer & dryer with Smart Care
- Contemporary laminate upper and lower cabinetry with wood detail accents and LED lighting channel
- Richelieu swiveling kidney shelf magic corners
- Kitchen islands feature a decorative wood tambour accent
- Modern matte black Moen fixtures
- Engineered quartz countertops & 24″x 24″ porcelain tile backsplash
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink
- Samsung stainless steel appliances:
- 28″ Samsung stainless steel refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- 30″ 5-burner, wifi-enabled gas slide-in range
- 30″ over-the-range microwave and 300 CFM hoodfan
- 24″ stainless steel dishwasher
- Modern laminate cabinetry
- Porcelain floor tile
- Engineered quartz countertops
- Moen matte black fixtures:
- Sleek single-handle faucet
- En suites include a handheld shower
- Duval sink and dual-flush, low-consumption toilet
- Shower, tub, or tub/shower combo in select homes
- Efficiently-designed homes that include private outdoor space
- Danby under-counter fridge
- KitchenAid electric cooktop with two radiant elements
- Panasonic stainless steel microwave
Amenities at Arbour at SFU UniverCity
Nearly 13,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor amenities include a fitness centre on the first floor of Building A and an indoor lounge on the second floor with a kitchenette for gatherings. Building B features a rooftop terrace with lounge seating, a barbeque dining area, and a life-size chess set. Outdoor amenities include a children’s play space, a landscaped courtyard, and a viewpoint to appreciate the southern panorama.
Parking and Storage
An underground parkade provides secure bicycle storage, resident and visitor vehicle parking with EV charging for select visitor stalls, and car & bike wash stations.
Maintenance Fees at Arbour at SFU UniverCity
$0.52 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Arbour at SFU UniverCity
Founded in 1982, Intergulf Development Group has grown into one of Western Canada’s premiere vertically-integrated real estate development and investment companies. With active operations in Alberta, British Columbia, and California, Intergulf has completed more than 7,000 homes and generated more than $2 billion in sales. From its headquarters in Vancouver, Intergulf manages projects from acquisition to completion. With extensive experience across asset classes — from industrial to mixed-use high density projects to large-scale master planned communities — Intergulf has made its mark from Metro Vancouver to Alberta and California. Projects previously featured include 27North, Lilibet, Hunter, and Oslo.
Integra Architecture is an award-winning firm located in downtown Vancouver. Formed in 1999 by two experienced architects — Dale Staples and Duane Siegrist — the partners share a belief in client-centered architecture, teamwork, and long-term working relationships. The firm’s capable staff has extensive experience in all types of residential buildings, mixed-use projects, as well as renovations and seniors housing. Garden Drive, Clyde, and Lolo on 3rd are Integra projects previously featured here.
BAM Interior believes that the essence of interior design is about creating identity, expressing unique character, and cultivating passion. BAM draws their inspiration from the natural world, creating timeless spaces that gracefully blend into their environment. Their work includes Altus, Camellia, and The Peak.
Expected Completion for Arbour at SFU UniverCity
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Burnaby Heights, Burnaby Mountain, or Brentwood?