At a Glance
- located at Brydon Crescent & 55 Avenue
- 5-storey woodframe lowrise
- 115 market condominiums
- 2,800 sq ft of indoor amenity space
- close to downtown Langley cafes, restaurants, shops
- 5 minutes from Timms Community Centre
- 5-minute drive to Willowbrook Mall
- local brewpub, cidery, wineries
True Valley Character
Field + Fort by Altos is a new collection of 115 creekside condominiums coming soon to Langley. The 5-storey woodframe building is constructed over a 2-level parkade with private patios for ground floor units and shared outdoor amenity areas situated on top of the parkade podium. The modern West Coast design by BHA Architecture offers bold exterior details, including painted cementitious siding, brick, and wood tone siding with flat roof overhangs and heavy timber elements. A neutral design palette by Area3 provides furnishing flexibility and ensures interiors will stand the test of time.
At Field + Fort, downtown Langley — with its ethnic restaurants, shops, services, and community centre — is a comfortable stroll away. Take care of more serious shopping needs less than 10 minutes away at Willowbrook Shopping Centre, offering 646,000 sq ft of services and retailers, including Hudson’s Bay and H&M. Linwood and Brydon parks are just steps from your door, where you can find a dog park, baseball diamond, basketball court, and natural lagoon. Welcome home to true valley character in the heart of Langley City.
Find Out About New Presales & Get Access to VIP Openings & Special Promotions!
Are you a realtor? Click here
Pricing for Field + Fort
Starting from $279,900. Sign up to my VIP list above for priority access to Field + Fort updates.
Floor Plans for Field + Fort
A selection of 13 plans range from a 414-sq-ft junior 1-bedroom to a 1,080-sq-ft 3-bedroom. Field + Fort’s unit mix is:
- 25 x 1-bedroom from 414 – 533 sq ft
- 79 x 2-bedroom from 642 – 903 sq ft
- 5 x 2-bedroom + den from 910 – 929 sq ft
- 6 x 3-bedroom from 947 – 1,080 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
Field + Fort Interiors
- Choice of two sophisticated colour schemes: Light or Medium
- Modern-style entry door with polished chrome hardware
- Contemporary, flat-panel interior doors with black or polished chrome hardware
- 9’ ceilings throughout main living area
- Oversized low-E windows with 2″ faux wood blinds
- Durable laminate flooring throughout entry, living, kitchen & dining areas
- Plush cut-pile carpet in bedrooms
- Shaker or flat-panel, soft-close cabinets with black or polished chrome pulls
- Undercabinet task lighting
- Stone countertops with full-height tile backsplash
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with dual spray, single lever faucet in either black or polished chrome
- Free-standing central island with microwave shelf & bar seating (most homes)
- Sleek stainless steel appliance package (except A1/A2 plans):
- Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- GE dual fuel 5-burner slide-in gas range
- Pull-out 300 CFM hood fan
- GE dishwasher with stainless steel tub & concealed controls
- Stone countertops with undermount sinks
- Under-vanity motion-sensing lighting
- Frameless glass shower in en suite
- Relaxing soaker tub in main bath (most homes)
- Black or polished chrome bath & shower fixtures
- Oversized porcelain tile floors & tub/shower surrounds
- Dual-flush toilets
Amenities at Field + Fort
Residents will enjoy shared use of a fully-equipped gym, social lounge with kitchenette and television, and a boardroom for meetings. A lushly-landscaped courtyard overlooking Brydon Creek features a fire pit lounge, children’s play area, and quiet places to relax.
Parking and Storage
Two levels of underground parking will provide space for storage lockers, a workshop, storage for 62 bicycles, and stalls for 175 vehicles, of which 23 are for visitors and 8 are accessible. There are four dedicated EV charging stations and EV charging outlets are roughed in for all parking stalls.
Maintenance Fees at Field + Fort
$0.44 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Field + Fort
Altos is a real estate development company that strives to change the landscape of affordable properties in the Lower Mainland. With over 13 years of experience, Altos started as a family-owned business that built on the strength of its people and expertise in craftsmanship. Altos is committed to deliver modern and design-driven homes with an emphasis on creating a sense of community. Their primary focus is to bring affordable and functional living spaces to homeowners, without any comprise on quality.
BHA Architecture is the evolution of Burrowes Huggins Architects and a 29-year track record of delivering high-quality and functional architecture. Since the firm’s inception in 1990, BHA has successfully completed thousands of residential units, several large-scale resorts, and a wide variety of commercial and institutional projects. Extensive experience throughout Western Canada provides BHA with expertise in a variety of construction forms, methodologies, and municipal processes.
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for Field + Fort
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Surrey, or White Rock?