At a Glance
- located at George Ferguson Way & Tims Street
- 6-storey woodframe building
- 97 condominiums
- 8-minute walk to South Fraser Way restaurants, shops & services
- 8 minutes from Matsqui Recreation Centre
- 10-minute walk to Clearbrook Town Square, West Oaks Mall, & Sevenoaks Shopping Centre
- 4-minute drive to Trans-Canada Highway
- 5 minutes from Mill Lake Park
- 15 minutes from West Coast Express Mission City Station
Discover a Hidden Gem
On the corner of George Ferguson Way and Tims Street, JEM is a new addition to the revitalizing city centre of Abbotsford by Quanterra Developments. Designed by local architects, Keystone Architecture, this 6-storey woodframe building offers a collection of 97 condominiums constructed over a single-level underground garage. A variety of 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans are available with interiors from 588 to 1,228 sq ft. Fixtures and finishings include stainless steel appliances, free-standing islands, Shaker-style cabinets, quartz countertops, deep soaker tubs, and frameless glass en suite showers. Residents will enjoy shared use of a gym, and a large outdoor community space on the south side of the building that features a lawn, courtyard, and a children’s play space.
JEM is designed for a lifestyle that’s focused on bringing the best of West Abby to its residents. Just two streets over are the Clearbrook Library, The Reach Gallery Museum, Gallery 7 Theatre, and the Matsqui Centennial Auditorium. Also within comfortable walking distance are a variety of dining options, including Greek Islands, Masala Art, Thong La’s, and C-Lovers Fish & Chips. Take care of all your shopping needs at nearby Clearbrook Town Square, West Oaks Mall, and Sevenoaks Shopping Centre that together offer over 100 stores, professional services, and food outlets. For sport and leisure, neighbourhood amenities include the Matsqui Recreation Centre, with adjacent sports fields and a skatepark. The Abbotsford Exhibition Park hosts Canada Day festivities, the AgriFair, festivals, and flea markets. It also features a stadium, baseball diamonds, BMX bike park, dog park, and a playground.
Pricing for JEM
Sales start spring 2022. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to JEM updates.
Floor Plans for JEM
JEM offers a selection of 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans ranging from 588 to 1,228 sq ft. Spacious kitchens feature large free-standing islands, Shaker cabinetry, quartz countertops, and GE stainless steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas range. Bathrooms include quartz countertops with undermount sinks, soaker bathtubs, and elegant frameless glass showers in en suites.
Contact me today to discuss availability and plans according to your needs.
- Choice of two designer colour schemes
- Overheight 9’ foot ceilings throughout main living areas
- Oversized, energy efficient double-glazed windows
- Durable laminate flooring throughout main living areas
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- 2″ faux wood blinds
- Select homes include a multi-zone, ductless air conditioning system
- Exterior vent provision for portable A/C unit in master bedroom and living room
- Pre-wired for security system
- Timeless Shaker cabinets with soft-close doors, contemporary pulls, full extension drawers, and undermount task lighting
- Oversized free-standing islands with polished quartz countertop, complete with storage and eating bar
- Full-height, hand-set tile backsplash
- Oversized, undermount, single-bowl stainless steel sink
- Moen high-arc faucet with integrated spray function in matte black or polished chrome
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Fisher & Paykel refrigerator with bottom-mount freezer
- 30″ 5-burner GE gas range with 5.6 cu ft dual-fuel convection oven
- Slideout hood fan
- Built-in Panasonic microwave with trim kit
- 24″ GE stainless steel dishwasher with hidden controls, adjustable racks, stainless interior
- Polished quartz countertops with undermount sinks and ample storage
- Frameless 10mm en suite glass shower with oversized rainfall shower head and hand-bar shower fixture (plan specific)
- Dual-flush elongated toilets with soft-close seats
- Relaxing soaker tub in main bath with full-height tile surround
- Hand-set, oversized porcelain floor tile
- Moen bath and shower fixtures in stylish matte black or polished chrome
- Elegant bathroom accessories in matte black or polished chrome
Amenities at JEM
Residents will have use of a gym and a large outdoor common area, sheltered by the building from the street, that includes a courtyard, children’s play area, and a lawn.
Parking and Storage
A single-level underground garage will provide space for storage lockers, bicycles, and vehicle parking with roughed-in EV charging for residents. Surface visitor parking offers 19 stalls.
Developer Team for JEM
Quanterra Developments is a Vancouver-based family business. The company’s vision is to own and operate quality apartment buildings in the Greater Vancouver area. Quanterra has buildings that are clean, well-maintained, and provide excellent value for their residents. Each rental building has a live-in caretaker that has been carefully selected. They work closely with property managers to ensure standards and that residents’ needs are addressed.
Keystone Architecture is an Abbotsford practice with a well-established reputation of utmost integrity, a client-focused approach, and seamless execution. What began as a small, humble design office in 1985, has evolved into a full-service architectural design firm. Keystone oversees the development of more than 30 construction projects each year, with more than 600 projects successfully completed to date. These have included Scott & Nicholson, Townsend at Panorama Ridge, and The Henley.
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for JEM
November 1, 2022.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Langley, Abbotsford, or Chilliwack?