At a Glance
- located at Lile Drive & Raven Woods Drive
- two 6-storey woodframe building
- 217 condominiums
- next to Roche Point Park trails & sports fields
- beside Seymour Golf & Country Club
- 5 minutes from Cates Park playground, boat ramp & paddling centre
- 8-minute drive to Parkgate Village shopping
- near Deep Cove watersports
- close to Mt. Seymour winter sports & trails
- 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver
Nature, Home, and Community Form the Perfect Weave
Coming soon, Lupine Walk will be the first condominium offering at Seymour Village, a master-planned community from the partnership between Takaya Developments and Aquilini Development. Perched at the top of the development, it will feature 1- to 3-bedroom homes arranged around a central courtyard park.
Located within the traditional territory of the Tsleil–Waututh Nation, from the West Coast rainforest to sparkling views of the Pacific Ocean, your new home is in the midst of a true four seasons playground. For hikers and dog walkers, Mountain Forest offers an endless array of trails. Golfers will be happy to see Northlands Golf Course and Seymour Golf & Country Club only minutes away. Nearby Whey-ah-wichen Park is North Vancouver’s largest seaside park — an idyllic spot for a picnic, relaxing at the beach, or heading out on the water. Closer to home, there’s the residents-only Seymour Village Park with a children’s playground, covered picnic area, and an outdoor fitness circuit. Lupine Walk is an unprecedented opportunity to start living where you play in North Vancouver.
Pricing for Lupine Walk
Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Lupine Walk updates.
Floor Plans for Lupine Walk
Lupine Walk will offer a selection of floorplans ranging from 1-bedrooms to 2-bedroom + den layouts. Contact me today to discuss your needs.
- Two designer colour schemes featuring soft and inviting palettes inspired by natural elements found on the North Shore
- Elegant and durable laminate wood flooring
- Airy 9′ ceilings in living areas (Level 1 homes feature 10′ ceilings)
- Full-size, front-load washer & dryer
- Ceiling light in bedrooms
- Monochromatic kitchens with large single-bowl undermount sink with contemporary, single-lever, brushed nickel and pull-down kitchen faucet
- Polished engineered stone countertops & porcelain tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliance package:
- 27.5″ counter-depth, bottom-mount refrigerator
- 30″ 5-burner, slide-in electric range with wifi
- 30″ slide-out range hood fan
- Built-in microwave
- 24″ low dBA dishwasher
- Recessed LED ceiling lights & low-profile linear LED under-cabinet lights
- Large kitchen islands expand your counter space and offer additional seating
- Contemporary laminate vanities with polished engineered stone countertops
- Undermount sinks & brushed nickel fixtures
- Main/en suite bathroom includes tall medicine cabinet and shelving for convenient storage
- Matte porcelain floor & ceramic wall tile
- Contemporary soaker bathtubs (except B1 Plan)
- 5’ showers with frameless glass enclosure in en suite (2-bath homes only)
- Dual-flush, low-consumption toilets
- Handheld shower set
Enhance Your Home
Choose from a selection of optional upgrades:
- Cooling in main living area & master bedroom
- Upgraded, custom built-in closet organizer in main bedroom
Resident amenities in each building include an elegant lobby with a fireplace, indigenous artwork, seating spaces, and parcel delivery lockers for online orders. A gym is fully equipped with cardio machines, heavy bags, a weight training zone, stretching area, and a TRX system. An entertainment lounge features a large chef’s kitchen, 12-seat dining table, movie lounge, kids’ play zone, and a billiards table.
Outdoor spaces include a rooftop patio, a central courtyard, barbeque area and lounge, giant chessboard, a kids’ play zone, and a pet & bike wash station. A walking loop wraps around the property, connecting to the multi-use path outside of the community for effortless strolls to The Park at Seymour Village, featuring a multi-level children’s playground, grass playfield, and picnic shelter.
Parking and Storage
All homes come with at least one parking stall and one storage locker in an underground parkade. The parkade also features a bike repair stand and a dedicated car wash stall. All residential parking spaces are roughed-in for EV charging. A Level 2 EV charger can be installed as an upgrade. Additional bike/storage lockers and parking stalls can be purchased, subject to availability.
Maintenance Fees at Lupine Walk
$0.51 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Lupine Walk
Seymour Village is built by Takaya Developments (AQ/TWN) LP, a partnership formed between Aquilini Development and Takaya Developments.
Takaya Developments is a branch of Tsleil-Waututh Nation, who for generations have lived and thrived in this area and who have a sacred trust and a commitment to care for the lands and waters. The Takaya vision is to build homes of the highest quality and innovative design, surrounded by lush forests and all of the great amenities of Vancouver’s North Shore.
Vancouver-based Aquilini Investment Group develops, owns, and manages real estate properties, as well as owning and operating commercial and residential buildings, hotels, agricultural land, golf courses, and restaurants. As owners of the Vancouver Canucks, Aquilini is committed to building a winning spirit, a culture of agile growth that adapts to the changing real estate landscape. Developments featured on this site include Boardwalk, Camden at the Falls, and The Maynards Block.
IBI Group Architects is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that was founded in Vancouver and Toronto in 1974. By integrating their four core disciplines (urban land, facilities, transportation and systems), they develop holistic strategies that shape the urban environment for a more sustainable future. Current projects of theirs featured here include, Italia, 1075 Nelson, Passages, and 16th & Cambie.
Ste. Marie is an internationally-engaged, Vancouver-based design studio founded by Craig Stanghetta. The visionary interior design studio is behind some the city’s most beloved cultural experiences such as Osterio Savio Volpe and Kissa Tanto. By developing visionary concepts that unite every department and discipline, they help developers, owners, and asset managers compete at the top level, mitigate risk, and deliver high-performing legacy projects. Past projects include Assembly Strathcona, Raphael, and Format.
Expected Completion for Lupine Walk
December 1, 2024.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in West Vancouver or North Vancouver?