At a Glance
- located at King George and 107A Avenue
- 3 highrises, 1 lowrise
- 1,119 condominiums & townhouses
- 21,095 sq ft commercial space
- 4,585 sq ft outdoor plaza
- walking distance Gateway Skytrain station
- near Simon Fraser University
- future site of Whalley Entertainment District
Your Gateway to City Centre
Flamingo Towers is the next chapter in the revitalization of Surrey’s historic Whalley district. Tien Sher Homes‘ new master-planned arts- and culture-focused neighborhood will feature three iconic 35-, 37-, and 46-storey towers and a 6-storey mid-rise. This will add 1,119 new homes to North Surrey, as well as new parkland and over 21,000 sq ft of retail space. Phase 1 of Flamingo towers will consist of the 35-storey tower with 375 condominiums and the 6-storey mid-rise with offices and one floor of ground-oriented retail. Both structures are joined by a vaulted commercial podium.
Centrally located, Flamingo Towers is a short walk to Gateway Station — a neighbourhood hub for shops, services, and eateries, including Shoppers Drug Mart, Nesters Market, BC Liquor Store, Alebi African Cuisine, and TD Bank. K-12 schools and recreational facilities, such as Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre and Whalley Athletic Park, are also within walking distance. Just one SkyTrain stop away, enjoy extensive shopping options with T&T, Walmart, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, and Central City shopping centre anchored by Simon Fraser University’s Surrey campus. Reach downtown Vancouver’s dining, leisure, and entertainment options in less than 45 minutes with a car-free journey on the Expo Line. At Flamingo Towers, everything is connected.
Join Mike’s Presale Condos VIP List! Be first to hear about new Presales and Gain Access to VIP Openings and Special Promotions
"*" indicates required fields
Your Privacy is important to us. View our Privacy & Data Collection Policy.
Pricing for Flamingo Towers
Starting at just $299,900. Sign up today to my VIP list above for priority access to Flamingo Towers updates.
Floor Plans for Flamingo Towers
Flamingo One will offer a total of 375 homes, ranging from studios to 2-bedroom suites. A selection of 12 floorplans span the following condominiums:
- studios from 318 – 434 sq ft
- 1-bedrooms from 463 – 591 sq ft
- 1-bedrooms + den from 540 – 634 sq ft
- 2-bedrooms from 756 – 786 sq ft
Contact me today to discuss availability, plans, and possible buyer incentives.
Flamingo Towers Interiors
Curated Parkside Living
- Select your style with one of two fresh colour palettes: Light or Dark
- Expansive windows allow fresh air and natural light to pour into homes
- Roller shades on all windows
- 8’6″ ceilings in main living areas add to the airy sense of space
- All homes are fully air-conditioned for year-round comfort
- Spacious balconies to take in the views
- Elegant and durable wide-plank laminate flooring
- Durable chrome door hardware
- Energy-efficient, front-loading Blomberg washer & dryer
- Contemporary kitchen with flat-panel cabinetry in a combination of wood grain and solid-coloured laminate
- Rich and refined solid quartz countertops and backsplash for extra durability
- Elegant recessed LED under-cabinet lighting
- Premium Fulgor Milano stainless steel appliance package
- Handmade stainless steel undermount kitchen sink and chrome faucet
- Durable polished quartz countertops and backsplashes
- Sleek undermount rectangular sinks with chrome faucets
- Modern flat-panel cabinets with soft-close hardware
- Contemporary large-format 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile flooring
- Walk-in shower in en suite with rain shower head and hand-held wand
- Floating, chrome-finished vanity light on main and en suite bath mirrors
Amenities at Flamingo Towers
The Phase 1 development will boast 7,567 sq ft of indoor amenity space located throughout the residential development. A 3,385-sq-ft lounge/entertainment room on the third floor will consist of a kitchen, multiple seating areas, a separate meeting room, and washrooms. Adjacent to the amenity lounge on the outside, is a terrace on the roof of the podium. It will include a central green, a children’s play area, and a patio with seating, a covered fire pit, and a barbecue.
Additional indoor amenities include a 3,267-sq-ft fitness facility and a separate hobby room on the fourth floor of the 35-storey tower. On the fifth floor will be a 916-sq-ft lounge/entertainment room with a small kitchen, multiple seating areas, and a washroom.
Phase 1 will also offer 16,964 sq ft of outdoor amenity space. In addition to the aforementioned podium terrace, a patio adjacent to the tower’s fourth floor fitness facility and hobby room includes outdoor lounge-type seating and a stone wall with an outdoor fireplace. A 3,843-sq-ft terrace with a fireplace and small garden plots for residents is located adjacent to the fifth level amenity room and is also directly accessible from the fifth floor of the 6-storey building fronting Whalley Boulevard.
Finally, a 4,585-sq-ft plaza is proposed for the southwest corner of the Phase 1 site at the intersection of 136A Street and 107A Avenue. This space is intended as a public gathering space where frequent weekend entertainment, education, and art events can take place. It will incorporate seating and two commercial retail units front the plaza.
Parking and Storage
Phase 1 will provide parking in five levels of underground. A total of 450 vehicle spaces will be available which includes 385 resident, 18 visitor, 47 retail, and 10 accessible stalls. The parkade will also accommodate secure storage for 438 bicycles.
Maintenance Fees at Flamingo Towers
$0.59 per sq ft per month.
Developer Team for Flamingo Towers
Founded in 2005, the Tien Sher Group of Companies is a fully-integrated real estate development firm named for the “three lions” as represented by founder, Charan Sethi, and his two sons. The highly-focused team of specialists at Tien Sher oversees the acquisition, planning, design, construction, marketing, sales, and customer care of a broad spectrum of residential developments across the Lower Mainland. Charan’s philosophy challenges the entire team to treat each condominium and townhome that carries the Tien Sher brand as if they were building it for themselves. Other projects featured here include Whalley Station, Chatham 3755, and Q5.
Chris Dikeakos Architects is a Burnaby-based architectural firm with a strong reputation for multi-unit and highrise residential design. Their work ranges from concept and design development to construction drawings and site services, site capacity studies, master planning, urban design, and rezoning. Projects include the tallest residential highrise in San Diego, the tallest pure residential highrise in Los Angeles, and Solo District and Station Square in Burnaby. Recent projects featured here include 1698 West Georgia, Georgetown, and Metro King.
Area3 Design Studio is a collaborative interior design firm that creates innovative interiors with an international sensibility. Known for their boutique luxury West Side projects, such as Cambridge Mews, their residential spaces are both functional and beautiful, with careful attention to tone, texture, and colour throughout every space. Other projects featured here include Acorn, Berkeley Village, and Brillia.
Expected Completion for Flamingo Towers
Final phase to be completed in 2025.
Are you interested in learning more about other homes in Abbotsford, Langley, or Surrey?
Check out Q5, Fleetwood Village, Odyssey, and these great South Fraser Presales!
This Post Has 0 Comments